View as an RSS Feed
Hawkins Is A Solid Company Yet Seems Destined To Underperform
- HWKN operates in the industrial chemical market and the growing water treatment space.
- It's a company with trustworthy management, no debt, and a steady history of dividends.
- Yet HWKN continues to remain weak, and may stay that way for the foreseeable future.
Why Does Layne Christensen Keep Underperforming, While Aegion Prospers?
- Water infrastructure is booming, yet LAYN remains weak.
- A turnaround may come, but could still be a couple years out.
- Meanwhile, should water-infrastructure investors look to AEGN instead?
- Niche Gold Stock Investing: Honing In On Emerging Producers
- Profiting From Rising Food Prices, Booming Agriculture