- Joy Global: Weak Commodity Market Harmed Machine Sales But Helped Service Revenues
- Infineon Technologies: Things Are Not That Bad
- Tech Data: Growth And Operational Effectiveness Comes Despite Euro Weakness
- Tsakos Shows More Signs Of Improvement
- Navios Hopes To Reduce High Leverage By Cutting Operating Costs
This user currently has no profile.
I invest both long term and short term. In the short term, I hunt for undervalued stocks that have the potential to rebound. In the long term, I look for stocks with strong fundamentals and decent dividend growth. I usually use my short term profits to purchase dividend stocks.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- This is truly ridiculous. E... on Express Scripts/AbbVie HCV deal should not be s...
- The market is full of overv... on Gilead Sciences' (GILD) Management Presents at ...
- So you say that you are lon... on Be Careful With Gilead - It May Be Time To Take...
- Construction and manufactur... on For Middle-Skill Occupations, Where Have All Th...
- Currently GILD is the bigge... on Dispelling Some Of The Myths Surrounding Gilead...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »