This user currently has no profile.
I invest both long term and short term. In the short term, I hunt for undervalued stocks that have the potential to rebound. In the long term, I look for stocks with strong fundamentals and decent dividend growth. I usually use my short term profits to purchase dividend stocks.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
IRBT: The fiscal 2013 budget request includes $84 million (311 units) for unmanned ground vehicle procurement. Up from $25 million in 2012. Feb 14, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- This also means that mortga... on Long-time bond bull Robert Kessler takes a vict...
- If recession comes, home pr... on Consumers Signal Recession Coming
- In Texas (particularly arou... on U.S. Demographics And The Likelihood Of A Housi...
- Europe doesn't head for rec... on Europe Heads For Recession: SPY, EWG, EWP, VGK,...
- What are the tax implicatio... on How To Play Peak Cheap Oil: Looking For Yield A...
Latest comments on Diesel's Articles