This user currently has no profile.
My name is Difu Wu. I am an individual investor. I currently live in the US. My investment interests include gold, bonds, dividend stocks, value investing, index funds, small cap stocks, emerging markets, and international stocks. My favorite investment books are Security Analysis, by Graham and Dodd; Intelligent Investor, by Graham; Little Book of Common Sense Investing, by Bogle; Single Best Investment, by Miller; Secret Code of the Superior Investor, by Glassman; One Up on Wall Street, by Lynch. I welcome your comments and suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks!
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Dow Jones Transportation Average Examined By Graham's Criteria http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nbeb Dec 18, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Owen:My number are straight... on Why I Cashed Out Most Of My LendingClub Shares
- @ GI:Perhaps, but you could... on Why I Cashed Out Most Of My LendingClub Shares
- @LS: Agreed. The tax laws d... on Why I Cashed Out Most Of My LendingClub Shares
- 24brooksj: Are you kidding?... on Why I Cashed Out Most Of My LendingClub Shares
- Competition can be good... ... on Why I Cashed Out Most Of My LendingClub Shares
Latest comments on Difu Wu's Articles