This user currently has no profile.
My name is Difu Wu. I am an individual investor with a few years of investing experience. I currently live in the US. My investment interests include gold, bonds, dividend stocks, value investing, index funds, small cap stocks, emerging markets, and international stocks. My favorite investment books are Security Analysis, by Graham and Dodd; Intelligent Investor, by Graham; Little Book of Common Sense Investing, by Bogle; Single Best Investment, by Miller; Secret Code of the Superior Investor, by Glassman; One Up on Wall Street, by Lynch. I welcome your comments and suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks!
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Hi muscat:Residual value, o... on Wal-Mart Is Undervalued And Should Double In 3 ...
- Managing: No one can predic... on 10 Best Stocks For 2014
- Thank you all very much for... on 10 Best Stocks For 2014
- If you don't trust the doll... on 10 Best Stocks For 2014
- Thanks for your kind sentim... on 10 Best Stocks For 2014
Latest comments on Difu Wu's Articles
- rr76012 on After A Lost Decade And Now At 52-Week High, Mi...
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Walgreen's Target Price, Low P/E Signal The Div...
- Difu Wu on Wal-Mart Is Undervalued And Should Double In 3 ...
- email@example.com on Wal-Mart Is Undervalued And Should Double In 3 ...
- Difu Wu on 10 Best Stocks For 2014