This user currently has no profile.
My name is Difu Wu. I am an individual investor with a few years of investing experience. I currently live in the US. My investment interests include gold, bonds, dividend stocks, value investing, index funds, small cap stocks, emerging markets, and international stocks. My favorite investment books are Security Analysis, by Graham and Dodd; Intelligent Investor, by Graham; Little Book of Common Sense Investing, by Bogle; Single Best Investment, by Miller; Secret Code of the Superior Investor, by Glassman; One Up on Wall Street, by Lynch. I welcome your comments and suggestions. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks!
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks kenleezle for readin... on Lifecycle Investing: Good In Theory, Bad In Pra...
- Thanks for your comment, ko... on 10 Stocks For 2013
- Cheese Head: Exactly, to ca... on 10 Stocks For 2013
- Jack Rice: If Warren Buffet... on Positioning For The Fiscal Cliff
- @giorgiolb: True, you can't... on Positioning For The Fiscal Cliff
Latest comments on Difu Wu's Articles
- Difu Wu on Lifecycle Investing: Good In Theory, Bad In Pra...
- kenleezle on Lifecycle Investing: Good In Theory, Bad In Pra...
- jleonard711 on Strayer Education Takes The Initiative To Comba...
- casca123 on Strayer Education Takes The Initiative To Comba...
- dahnshaulis on Strayer Education Takes The Initiative To Comba...