I am a research assistant at the chair for international economic relations at University of Oldenburg, Germany. This year I completed my doctoral degree after participating in the PhD program “Globalization and Employment”. In this blog I write about stuff that crosses my mind, mostly from Economics and related fields. I try to keep the vocabulary simple so that hopefully everybody can understand it. That is why the blog is named econ101.de. The views expressed here are my own, and this website is not affiliated with the University of Oldenburg.
- Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Dirk Ehnts.
econoblog101 "How can I know what I think until I read what I write?" – Henry James - Thoughts on economics by Dirk Ehnts, research assistant at the chair of international economics at the University of Oldenburg (Germany). Written for the those interested in how development, trade and macro (finance) come together to ...More
define the economy. academic homepage: http://www.iw.uni-oldenburg.de/en/17738.html
Currently, there are no book details for Dirk Ehnts.
Latest Comments more »
- I disagree with my quote. I... on Institut Der Wirtschaft Misses The Point On Ita...
- Yes, I agree. However, the ... on Revisiting The European Crisis: Why The Lessons...
- I agree. According to the d... on China-U.S. Trade: Protectionism At Work
- I don't see it that way. A ... on China-U.S. Trade: Protectionism At Work
- If your income is greater t... on Monetary Policy And The Future Of China
Latest comments on Dirk's Articles