This user currently has no profile.
I am a senior business person that works in the real estate space largely dealing with stressed situations (not foreclosures) under court supervision. I am a licensed attorney with 40 years of business and investing experience. I manage a substantial portfolio of securities and properties and have been doing so for many years. I am not a technology whiz but use computers and smartphones and a tablet extensively. My interest in technology is based upon what can it do to make my life easier. That means that I seek out applications that do real world tasks as for example real estate management software. My activities are very document laden and hence, I have to do a great deal of writing, form completion, contract ...More generation and review, etc. I have generally operated in the PC space and use a Samsung Galaxy II at present. My website is www.partitionlaw.com.
- Description: Private equity portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
KMR Sep 18, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Obama keep bloviating threa... on Russian meddling could mean big headaches for s...
- No. The exemption is $250k ... on The Parity Conundrum
- I would do things somewhat ... on The Parity Conundrum
- I absolutely agree. I am no... on Perspectives On Friday's Sell Off
- With all due respects, I am... on BP Will Survive The Court Decision
Latest comments on Disturber's Articles
- mostserene1 on ConocoPhillips: Good For The Trader And Good Fo...
- fab5friend on ConocoPhillips: Good For The Trader And Good Fo...
- Disturber on ConocoPhillips: Good For The Trader And Good Fo...
- rollingstone100 on ConocoPhillips: Good For The Trader And Good Fo...
- epeon on ConocoPhillips: Good For The Trader And Good Fo...