Seeking Alpha

Dividend Dynasty

ABOUT
Retired Financial Analyst from two S&P 500 Dividend Champions that invests in dividend growth companies for retirement income.

As of April 2014 my portfolio is focused on high quality companies including AAA rated XOM and JNJ; AA rated CVX, RDS, PG, MCD, KO, and PEP; A rated COP, BAX, UL, GIS, and KMB; plus a very small position in BBB+ rated CSX . The portfolio's current yield is 3.25% and its average 3-year dividend growth rate was 8.25%. Adding the dividend yield and dividend growth together totals 11.5%, which is my estimate of the portfolio's total return over a complete market cycle.

See Seeking Alpha's policy on anonymous authors.

SNAPSHOT
  • Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
  • Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
COMPANY
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
BLOG
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.