This user currently has no profile.
Taught as a kid to read the stock quotes in the newspaper (remember having to wait until the next day to get the quotes?) by my dad. Now, a dividend growth investor that uses a garden analogy for my dividend portfolio. Love reinvesting dividends and premiums from covered calls on my positions.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$SBSI up 11% on great earnings. Does anyone else own this bank? I feel like I'm the only one... Feb 11, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- What will $KO do with the p... on Coca-Cola sells bottling operations in Chicago ...
- Thanks for the raise, $KO! on The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company...
- A penny per ounce is steep.... on Illinois considers penny-per-ounce soda tax
- Yes, it definitely was not ... on J.M. Smucker's Hidden Source Of Value
- Did PSX say what they will ... on Phillips 66 Partners Announces First Asset Acqu...