This user currently has no profile.
Taught as a kid to read the stock quotes in the newspaper (remember having to wait until the next day to get the quotes?) by my dad. Now, a dividend growth investor that uses a garden analogy for my dividend portfolio. Love reinvesting dividends and premiums from covered calls on my positions.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$JNJ earnings up, revenue up, increased fwd guidance. So why is it down over 2% this morning? Jul 15, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Was it John Carter? on Box office: Strong expectations for Guardians o...
- Thanks for the raise, $HSY! on Hershey Co declares $0.535 dividend
- I wonder if marketing &... on Coca Cola keeps $1B annual Mexico investment
- Link to the press release h... on Intel beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
- CFO commentary says that di... on Intel beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
Latest comments on Dividend Garden's Articles