This user currently has no profile.
Taught as a kid to read the stock quotes in the newspaper (remember having to wait until the next day to get the quotes?) by my dad. Now, a dividend growth investor that uses a garden analogy for my dividend portfolio. Love reinvesting dividends and premiums from covered calls on my positions.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Great article, I love this ... on Reading Between The Lines Of Wal-Mart's Account...
- Yes, thanks Mike. I'm maxed... on Taking Advantage Of What The Market Is Giving You
- How much had they reserved ... on JNJ in $2B Risperdal marketing settlement
- I agree wholeheartedly. COP... on Undervalued ConocoPhillips Continues To Outperform
- Personally, I'm not familia... on Why Northrop Grumman Is Undervalued Right Now
Latest comments on Dividend's Articles