This user currently has no profile.
Taught as a kid to read the stock quotes in the newspaper (remember having to wait until the next day to get the quotes?) by my dad. Now, a dividend growth investor that uses a garden analogy for my dividend portfolio. Love reinvesting dividends and premiums from covered calls on my positions.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$INTC PR says they repurchased 22mm shares, but CFO commentary says diluted shares outstanding increased by 14mm shares from prior quarter. 3 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- It just sounds misleading t... on Intel +2.9% AH on strong margin forecast, in-li...
- Not a surprise at all, just... on Intel +2.9% AH on strong margin forecast, in-li...
- http://bit.ly/RmN8UW on Intel beats by $0.01, revenues in line
- $545M was spent down the to... on Intel +2.9% AH on strong margin forecast, in-li...
- Wait a minute...the press r... on Intel beats by $0.01, revenues in line