View as an RSS Feed
Ross Stores: Undervalued Despite Strong Growth
- Ross Stores has a solid track record of double-digit revenue, earnings, and dividend growth.
- Ongoing expansion could potentially double the domestic store base.
- Despite its strong growth prospects, the stock is undervalued by about 16%.
A Real Dividend Growth Machine: Q2 2014 Review
- Second-quarter review of actual results from a real dividend growth stock portfolio.
- Discussion of recent portfolio decisions and outlook for the third quarter.
- Comprehensive example of how a young dividend growth investor manages his portfolio.
A Real Dividend Growth Machine: Q1 2014 Review
- First-quarter review of actual results from a real dividend growth stock portfolio.
- Insights regarding how a young dividend growth investor manages his portfolio.
- Commentary on total return and dividend growth investing.
- A Real Dividend Growth Machine: 2013 Review
- A Real Dividend Growth Machine: Q3 2013 Review
- Wal-Mart Stores: A Retail Heavyweight For My Dividend Growth Machine
- Exxon Mobil: The Energy Giant Joins My Dividend Growth Machine
- HCP, Inc: A Healthcare REIT For My Dividend Growth Machine
- A Real Dividend Growth Machine: Q2 2013 Review
- A Real Dividend Growth Machine: Q1 2013 Review
- Dividend Growth Investing: A Strategy For Young Investors, Too
- The Importance Of Valuation For Dividend Growth Investing
- A Real Dividend Growth Machine: 2012 Review
- Dividend Growth Analysis: Rate Versus Length Of Streak
- Examining Another Dividend-Growth Large-Cap Fallacy
- Appreciating The Small Steps Of Dividend Growth Investing
- Selective Dividend Reinvestment Can Boost Long-Term Dividend Income
- Investigating How Stock Price Variability Can Benefit Dividend Growth Investors
- Illustrating The Factors That Affect Dividend Growth Investing
- Dividend Growth Investing: The Role Of Diversification
- Dividend Growth Rates: Using The Past To Estimate The Future
- Dividend Growth Investing Strategy: Benefit From 'Other Persons' Mistakes'
- The Psychology Of Dividend Growth Investing: Defining Success