Seeking Alpha

Dividend Math Guy

 
ABOUT
Young dividend growth investor aiming for early retirement in 15-20 years.

Currently 80% of my portfolio is invested in dividend growth stocks and the remaining 20% is in growth stocks. The plan is to have a 100% dividend growth stock portfolio within 5 years of retirement.

See Seeking Alpha's policy on anonymous authors.

SNAPSHOT
  • Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
  • Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
COMPANY
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
BLOG
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Book
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Million-Dollar Retirement Portfolio: 6-Month Follow-Up http://seekingalpha.com/a/1mhp5 Dec 3, 2014