View as an RSS Feed
View Dividends & Income Daily's Articles BY TICKER:
Is The Economy Ready For Quantitative Easing To End?
Mon, Jul. 21 • 14 Comments
- Unemployment rate and jobless claims continue to show improvement, but the overall employment situation is not healthy.
- Total credit market debt to GDP remains near a historic level.
- Current QE program is set to end around October; will aggregate deleveraging ensue?
2 Tech Stocks A Cut Above The Rest
- Many companies are growing assets and levering up amid the M&A boom.
- Companies that are currently reducing their debt levels either have tremendous excess free cash flow, or astute managements (or both).
- Xerox and NetApp boast dividend growth, high total yields and dirt-cheap valuations.
Putting Apple's Dividend Into Perspective
- Apple has announced an expansion of its capital return program.
- Apple’s dividend remains small relative to free cash flow.
- Apple’s valuation remains cheap relative to other mega caps.
Game Of Yields: 8% With Safety
- Mortgage REITs are very popular among income investors due to their high dividend yields.
- These high yields are not without risk—mREITs manage highly-levered portfolios of relatively complicated securities.
- The mREIT preferred shares are excellent options for investors looking for high yield, but added safety.
This Dividend ETF Just Got A Steroid Injection
- Nasdaq recently announced its annual changes to the Dividends Achievers Indexes.
- The new index additions have both higher yield and dividend growth than the current index constituents.
- The new index additions will help to further strengthen the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF.
The Top 7 Reasons To Buy Treasuries: Part 2
- Four compelling reasons to own Treasuries right now, including two of the biggest risks facing the financial markets.
- Stay away from Treasury ETFs and profit even if rates rise.
- Deleveraging is a slow process and rates can stay low for a very long time.
- China is on the brink of disaster, which has significant global implications.
- Widespread financial warfare is just beginning.
The Top 7 Reasons To Buy Treasuries
- Treasuries are currently attractive relative to global bonds.
- The U.S. dollar will be fine…for the time being.
- Treasuries have a place in our diversified portfolios (alongside dividend stocks).
Drilling For Yield In The Golden Triangle
- Large-cap offshore drillers are not only very profitable, but are also high yielding.
- It’s crucial to examine the risks with offshore drillers, given the inherent uncertainty in this industry.
- One driller stands out due to its dividend growth, low payout ratio, low leverage and positive free cash flow.
- Dividend Secret Hiding In Cornfield
Top 3 Closed-End Funds With Yields Over 8%
Fri, Feb. 21 • 19 Comments
- If Adam Smith Were Alive, He Would Be A Dividend Investor
- Caution, These Stocks Will Become Corrosive
- Warning: This Bubble Is Hiding In Plain Sight
- The Dividend ETF Arms Race Gets Serious
- What A 118-Foot Superyacht Can Teach Us About Investing
- Behold The Junk Bond Bonanza
- Dividend Class Warfare: Wal-Mart Vs. Target
- Raises All Around For The Month Of November
- Dividend Class Warfare: Nordstrom Vs. Kohl's
- Is This The Most Unconventional (And Profitable) Dividend Growth Strategy?
- 3 Dividend Stocks To Avoid Like The Plague
- The 'Death Of Dividends' Camp Needs To Die
- 41 Years Of Data Says This Dividend Stock Will Trounce The S&P 500
- Dividend Increases For The Month Of October
- A Contrarian Income Opportunity That Won't Last
- An Income-Maximizing Strategy So Easy, Even A Caveman Could Use It
- 4 Overdue Dividend Hike Announcements
- 3 Reasons To Keep Banking On Dividends
- Dividend Drug Wars: Pfizer Vs. Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 3 New REITs Offering High Yields Plus Book Value Bargains
- Green Grass, Oil Rigs And Natural Gas Dividends
- Raises All Around: Dividend Increases For The Month Of August