Dividends Paid

View Dividends Paid's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Dr Pepper Snapple Is Undervalued Right Now [View article]
    Good article DG. DPS appears to be a good value at current prices and a solid dividend to boot. Including dividend growth and buybacks management shows its dedication to return value to shareholders. I'll have to put it on my watch list.
    Oct 10, 2013. 11:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 7 Banking Stocks To Buy For Current Yield And Future Dividend Growth [View article]
    Best of luck churn.
    May 28, 2013. 03:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ha! Good info maybenot, thanks for sharing.
    May 24, 2013. 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    What about TD makes it the most appealing to you maybenot?
    May 23, 2013. 10:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Juice 9, that's certainly something to keep in mind when evaluating the Canadian banks. I am curious about the real estate market there and if there are simlarities to the issues that caused the US mortgage crisis.
    May 22, 2013. 10:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for your comment jstratt. Personally I need C and BAC to get their payment and yield up before I will consider them. I do agree, If they can get past their legal troubles then each of their dividends should come up considerably.
    May 22, 2013. 05:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    They certainly had a nice fat increase just recently.
    May 22, 2013. 05:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I was unaware of that, thank you eternal. I do state that I was only looking at the latest quarterly increase so I wouldn't say my statement was inaccurate, but this fact does lead to a misleading representation vs the US Banks. This is good information to know when doing further DD on the Canadian banks.
    May 22, 2013. 03:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Tom - According to Yahoo Finance, just once during the mortgage crisis in 2009. It went from $0.66 (quarterly) to $0.10. It has since rebounded back to $0.44. The first quarterly dividend they paid in 1988 was $0.235 (split-adjusted).
    May 22, 2013. 02:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Potential Dividend Growth Future Star [View article]
    For those who are looking for additional information on AMGN, Chuck Carnevale recently published a very detailed article on on SA. http://seekingalpha.co...
    Jan 11, 2013. 02:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amgen's Dividend Policy Has Ignited Their Stock [View article]
    Great article Chuck, very detailed. I am one of those investors who got in based on the dividend and hope to be DRIP'ing it for a very long time. I think its got a bright dividend growth future and recently wrote an article highlighting that.
    Jan 11, 2013. 12:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Potential Dividend Growth Future Star [View article]
    Hi Bob. Good question, yes they have. In April 2011 as part of their "Amgen Outlines Strategy, Growth Objectives and Capital Allocation Plans" news release they stated that they intend to "return an average of approximately 60 percent of adjusted net income in the form of dividends and stock repurchases to stockholders through 2015." Obviously as long as they are achieving their growth goals there is no reason to assume they would not continue this beyond 2015.
    Jan 9, 2013. 02:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Dividend Growth Utility Stock [View article]
    I agree as well Mike, AVA does have potential. I began looking at it when David Van Knapp mentioned it in his earlier comment. I intend to do further DD on it along with the others. Thanks.
    Dec 13, 2012. 10:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Dividend Growth Utility Stock [View article]
    EXC did not make the list due to its flat dividend since 2009.
    Dec 13, 2012. 09:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Searching For A Dividend Growth Utility Stock [View article]
    Thanks for the info lucky. Further regulation could have an affect on their bottom line if they don't have a transition plan. I'd be interested to see if any of their plants have plans to move to natural gas. Or if that is economically viable for them.
    Dec 12, 2012. 06:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment