This user currently has no profile.
My entire career has been spent in industry within the finance and accounting realm. My career started in 1985 and has included exposure to implementing SFASs
- Description: Other. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
D4L-Premium Services The D4L-Premium Services consist of: 1. D4L-Dashboard For each stock that I track, I gather a significant amount of information – currently about 500 cells per stock. With over 230+ securities tracked, this is just too much information to quickly and efficiently digest. So I developed a color coded ...More
dashboard that allows me to quickly absorb the information. 2. Analytical Reports Each week, as part of the process of updating the D4L-Dashboard I look at several companies and either create a new analysis or freshen the data of an existing analysis. Also, before I buy a company or publish a review of it, I will update its Analytical Report. Good companies are not always good buys. Sometimes things change. These updated analytical reports are available as premium content with new ones posted each weekend for subscribers. 3. D4L-Alerts Currently there are three types of alerts available to subscribers who have opted in: - Premium Content Updated: Whenever premium content is updated, an alert is sent to the group. - Income Portfolio Buy or Sell: Whenever I make a buy or sell in my income portfolio, an alert is sent with information on the trade. - Income Portfolio News: An alert is sent whenever I come across relevant and timely information, such as dividend cuts, related to key companies in the D4L-Dashboard. If you come across such information, forward it to me and I will alert the group. 4. D4L-Data D4L-Data is an Open Office spreadsheet containing a significant amount of data on each of the dividend stocks that I track. The data is sortable and has built-in buttons and macros to make it easy to use. The spreadsheet has more than 20 columns of information including: Yield, Div Growth Rate, Buy Price, Prem./ (Disc.), Stars, Debt To Tot. Cap., FCF Payout, NPV MMA Diff., Years of Div Grow, P/E, Risk Rating, and much more. The D4L-Data spreadsheet is perfect for the times you want to sort data differently than what is available in the D4L-Dashboard and/or you want to screen the dividend stocks based on your unique criteria. 5. Forums Historically, dividend investors have not received their due respect from other investors or on many news and internet sites. Have you ever looked for a place where you can intelligently discuss dividend stocks with like-minded people, without the day-traders and those pushing gold coins interrupting your conversation? Now you have just the place the go – The D4L-Premium Forums. The place where serious dividend investors gather. See For Yourself: This is one of the most affordable premium services available on the internet. Sample reports and additional information are available at:
Dividend Growth Stocks Dividend Growth Stocks is dedicated to the process of identifying superior dividend investments using a value-based approach. The site’s focus is on stock analysis, dividend & value education, retirement planning and developing a positive winning attitude in life.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Hexbreaker: I probably shou... on 10 Small, Mid-Cap Dividend Growth Stocks Answer...
- NV_GARY: Here is a link to ... on 6 Dividend Stocks Trading At A Double-Digit Dis...
- Grahamburger: The yield num... on Seeding A Forest Of Dividend Growth Stocks
- Thanks for the kind words.B... on AFLAC Incorporated Dividend Stock Analysis
- richjoy403: Different viewp... on Medtronic Inc. Dividend Stock Analysis
Latest comments on Dividends4Life's Articles
- Hardog on 5 Stocks Beating Inflation With Higher Dividends
- wixeywaxy on The Most Important Financial Statement When Sel...
- Barrie Abalard on 5 Stocks Beating Inflation With Higher Dividends
- Mr Pumpkin on 5 Stocks Beating Inflation With Higher Dividends
- Divvy Investor on 5 Stocks Beating Inflation With Higher Dividends
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists