This user currently has no profile.
Over 30 years of investing in individual stocks. Extensive business experience with small to mid-size companies, including as CEO. Many hundreds of blog posts on financial and economic matters since 2008. Focus on value with catalysts for upside price action. Background as a physician and pharmaceutical inventor and entrepreneur, however focus now is global and involves almost all economic categories.
- Description: Full-time Investor.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Gold, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Congrats, Alex, on another ... on Updating My Bullish Thesis On Deere
- I would tend to think so. on AbbVie's 2-DAA regimen achieves 95% cure rate i...
- So far, no press release fr... on GlobeImmune therapeutic vaccine candidate for h...
- Harvoni w/o ribavirin achie... on AbbVie's 2-DAA regimen achieves 95% cure rate i...
- The Alder data looks better... on A Review Of Amgen's AMG 334
Latest comments on DoctoRx's Articles
Latest Articles on Healthcare
Why I Bought The Biogen Dip Mon, Apr. 27
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Why I Bought The Dips In Both Gilead And Achillion Today
- A Critique Of Carl Icahn's Apple Fair Value Revaluation To $240 Per Share
- NEJM Publishes Article On Vertex's Cystic Fibrosis Combo Treatment
- Regeneron Beats, Raises And Accelerates Its Late-Stage Product Development
- Gilead Makes A Small Acquisition