This user currently has no profile.
Dominic Picarda, CFA, CMT is Associate Editor of Investors Chronicle, a part of Financial Times Group. He is the author and creator of IC Market Tactics a fortnightly report covering tactical asset allocation ideas and issues. A regular speaker at live events, he also presents the Big Question, a webshow at www.investmentcompass.co.uk.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
IC Market Tactics IC Market Tactics is a fortnightly publication covering global tactical asset allocation issues and ideas.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The S&P 500's Bumpy Road To Nowhere http://seekingalpha.com/a/18btt 5 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- Convoluted - you are entire... on The S&P 500's Bumpy Road To Nowhere
- Hi Three Cheese Fondue, tim... on The S&P 500's Bumpy Road To Nowhere
- It certainly has a whiff of... on The S&P 500's Bumpy Road To Nowhere
- Hi tunaman, EMs and many DM... on The S&P 500's Bumpy Road To Nowhere
- Yes, we are on the same pag... on The S&P 500's Aging Bull Market Is Not Over Yet