“Measure, Don’t Model” - Don Fishback has been a pioneer in the field of derivatives for 24 years. In the late-1980s, Don’s original research helped create a revolutionary way of analyzing market sentiment. In the mid-1990s, Don developed an innovative way of valuing options that is based on measuring instead of modeling. Don is the President of Fishback Management & Research. After years of providing ground-breaking research for his customers, Don made available his analysis and commentary via his blog (https://www.donfishback.com/blog/).
This area is reserved for Don Fishback's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Fishback Management & Research, Inc. Don Fishback has been involved in the financial derivatives market as a broker and analyst for 25 years. His firm provides easy to use options analysis software with a unique method for evaluating option strategies. Don pioneered the Measure, Don't Model (tm) approach that uses massive amounts of data to ...More
calculate probabilities, as opposed to relying on antiquated and imperfect models.
Currently, there are no blog details for Don Fishback.
Currently, there are no book details for Don Fishback.
Latest Comments more »
- Actually, Mathematica is ov... on Statistical and Implied Correlation: Sector ETFs
- Hey kfisher ...,I couldn't ... on Some Thoughts on Leveraged ETFs
- For certain types of option... on Actual Sector Correlation Reaches New High
- Not using my brain? That's ... on Banks Not Letting Owners of Foreclosed Homes W...
- Hey folks, seems I struck a... on Banks Not Letting Owners of Foreclosed Homes W...
Latest comments on Don's Articles