This user currently has no profile.
I am not a professional any more. I was a broker Futures and Options in the late '80's but decided that I am not a salesman. Since then I have continued to study and have written a couple of books for my seminars. I am working on another one that I may publish for sale. I was a member of the MTA for about 10 years and will probably rejoin soon. I am a private investor at the moment, but am working toward starting a hedge fund.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Harry,This looks like a rea... on Fire Your Investment Manager: A Refined All-Lon...
- I think you are wrong about... on Kinder Morgan: What Worries Me The Most
- U6 would be a lot better to... on The U.S. Economy Is In Goldilocks Mode. Wall St...
- Good article, but I think t... on The U.S. Economy Is In Goldilocks Mode. Wall St...
- I disagree with the whole p... on Boeing And Lockheed Martin Are Both Undervalued...