This user currently has no profile.
Knowing what you own is the most essential part of managing your own portfolio. If you can explain how a company makes money and know the areas of weakness in a company, you can be successful. Do your own due diligence, and don't allow someone else's opinion to block out the picture that you see.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Sorry about the typo, I wil... on Starbucks: Bullish And Rising Higher
- Venaxis never hit $20 like ... on Venaxis' 'APPY1' Set For Great Year
- Thank-you, I appreciate the... on Starbucks: Brewing Success
- Thank-you for the input. on Cliffs Natural Resources: Short-Term Slump Vs. ...
- What a great response, you ... on Cliffs Natural Resources: Short-Term Slump Vs. ...