Doolan Wesley

View Doolan Wesley's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Thanks! It's a learning process, so why not start young.
    Jul 29, 2012. 07:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Thank you, I appreciate the encouragement.
    Jul 29, 2012. 07:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PepsiCo Taps A Huge Market [View article]
    Yes, they are launching the yogurt products under Quaker. I like your thinking here too, dairy is an emerging market especially with athletes in America.
    Jul 28, 2012. 01:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Heinz: Recession-Proof Your Portfolio [View article]
    Jul 24, 2012. 08:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Thanks Mateo, I appreciate it.
    Jul 23, 2012. 06:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Thanks relayer, oh trust me, I would purchase Apple in a heart beat if I had more funds. I've got a decent portfolio, but I'm a college student so buying Apple will have to wait. I can't sell Ford, Cliffs, or Deere because all three of them have international exposure and aren't doing so hot. I'll just hold for the dividends and add as time goes on.
    Jul 23, 2012. 06:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Thank you jaybird.
    Jul 23, 2012. 06:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    What do you mean Apple hasn't budged? Look at the chart this year alone.
    Jul 23, 2012. 06:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Sorry about the dividend mistake. I have followed Apple for some time, heard about the dividend news, reported it incorrectly though. Thanks for the constructive criticism.
    Jul 23, 2012. 06:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Building A Portfolio, One Wish-List Stock At A Time [View article]
    Nice articles you've got Mike, I really like the diversification you've got primarily in large cap stocks with high yields. I like you got killed starting off, but experience and time is helping me turn my portfolio around...even though this market really isn't helping my case.
    Jul 17, 2012. 02:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The State Of The Energy Sector [View article]
    Could you explain what you mean, because the energy sector, especially the XLE has been trading as a direct reflection of the commodity market right now.
    Jun 15, 2012. 08:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott Laboratories: A Closer Look At The Split [View article]
    Well I would beg to differ, because surely I wouldn't get my statistics from another blogger. If you look, I linked the article with Abbott's Conference call. The new "Abbott" will be made up of medical devices, established pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and nutritionals. You could redirect your attack towards the companies CEO if you'd like.
    May 31, 2012. 08:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford Motor Co.: Stuck In The Mud [View article]
    Thank-you sir, well I'm here to learn too, so I appreciate the comment. The overwhelmingly bullish comments on this article have been a surprise. I'm long Ford, but nothing is going to change significantly overnight here, even with it now being investment grade.
    May 27, 2012. 07:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford Motor Co.: Stuck In The Mud [View article]
    Thanks for the response, I agree.
    May 26, 2012. 09:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ford Motor Co.: Stuck In The Mud [View article]
    Yes they're very strong, but Fords recovery is being slowed big time. I'm long Ford, and I think this pullback was a great entry point. But people were saying that Ford would be $18 by the end of this summer, highly unlikely to happen.
    May 25, 2012. 10:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment