Doolan Wesley

View Doolan Wesley's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Ford Motor Co.: Stuck In The Mud [View article]
    Thanks Bill, but I disagree with you. I think my statistics in the article prove that their European numbers are weak, take a look for yourself and tell me what you think.
    May 25, 2012. 07:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Panic Over Facebook Just Yet [View article]
    No I didn't suggest buying at all...this was for investors that already bought and took a hit. Sorry if it wasn't clear.
    May 23, 2012. 08:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Panic Over Facebook Just Yet [View article]
    No because that wasn't the purpose of the article. It's too early for anyone to tell what the real value of Facebook is. I certainly wouldn't suggest buying Facebook right now until it settles down. If you did buy shares around $40-42 though, there's no sense in taking the hit after the stock has dropped so much. Just be patient, don't panic. No one knows where this company will be, so all of you who criticize this article, thanks for the input, but I strongly disagree with you! You've got just as many facts as I do...frankly very few.
    May 23, 2012. 06:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Discovery Laboratories: A Hidden Gem In Biotech [View article]
    Thanks for the response, it's always great to hear opinions from those with real experience. Could it be that Europe has not approved Surfaxin yet? I agree though, this is a huge market!
    May 21, 2012. 11:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Discovery Laboratories: A Hidden Gem In Biotech [View article]
    I agree Chenz, I tried to outline the science right there. The product is there, now can the CEO come through with the right decision making to get this company moving forward. If all else fails though, I think it's a takeover spec for sure.
    May 21, 2012. 05:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Discovery Laboratories: A Hidden Gem In Biotech [View article]
    Thanks for the response Dave, I agree there was dilution, however DSCO had to raise funds much like other Biotech companies to begin to market these products. If the dilution continues, then it's a definite "don't buy" but I'm optimistic. The stock dipped prior to the dilution though, but it was the fact that the dilution was coming that made people get out after approval.
    May 21, 2012. 05:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment