Doolan Wesley

View Doolan Wesley's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Thanks relayer, oh trust me, I would purchase Apple in a heart beat if I had more funds. I've got a decent portfolio, but I'm a college student so buying Apple will have to wait. I can't sell Ford, Cliffs, or Deere because all three of them have international exposure and aren't doing so hot. I'll just hold for the dividends and add as time goes on.
    Jul 23 06:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Thank you jaybird.
    Jul 23 06:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Venaxis' 'APPY1' Set For Great Year [View article]
    Venaxis never hit $20 like the chart says, those prices were before the 1:6 split, the price was only about $3 or $4. The company used to be name Aspenbio Co. and their product the APPY1 Test was called the Appyscore before.
    Feb 25 08:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • PepsiCo Taps A Huge Market [View article]
    Yes, they are launching the yogurt products under Quaker. I like your thinking here too, dairy is an emerging market especially with athletes in America.
    Jul 28 01:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Why Drag Your Feet Any Longer? [View article]
    Thanks Mateo, I appreciate it.
    Jul 23 06:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Building A Portfolio, One Wish-List Stock At A Time [View article]
    Nice articles you've got Mike, I really like the diversification you've got primarily in large cap stocks with high yields. I like you got killed starting off, but experience and time is helping me turn my portfolio around...even though this market really isn't helping my case.
    Jul 17 02:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Starbucks: Bullish And Rising Higher [View article]
    Sorry about the typo, I will edit that. Thanks for the feedback though.
    Mar 8 01:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Starbucks: Brewing Success [View article]
    Thank-you, I appreciate the compliment. I'm right there with you though, I can see Ford and Starbucks both being great stocks to own for 2013. I'm also trying to buy some gold and possibly Facebook. Best of luck to you!
    Feb 4 03:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cliffs Natural Resources: Short-Term Slump Vs. Long-Term Success [View article]
    Thank-you for the input.
    Dec 4 11:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    What a great response, you have the picture 100%. The shorts will not gamble with that dividend, however, at after the dividend is paid out will CLF, cut their dividend rate and become even more attractive for more short sellers? Who knows, I think it's too tough to tell right now. What do you think?
    Dec 4 11:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott's Humira: A Drug To Buy Into [View article]
    I understand crystal clear what they don't want people to know.
    Sep 11 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott's Humira: A Drug To Buy Into [View article]
    The pharmacy industry, that proves nothing for health and well-being. Many of those drugs are put on the market to make a quick dime before the true long-term symptoms of the drugs are revealed. Diuretics, beta-blockers, antidepressants, anti-cholinergics, pain medications, those treat symptoms and pharmacy companies know what they're doing.
    Sep 11 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott's Humira: A Drug To Buy Into [View article]
    I disagree, look at accounts for what tumeric has been shown to do for psoriasis. I have witnessed accounts for myself too of tumeric shrinking psoriasis patches when taken consistently. Your understanding of inflammation is off though because most cooked foods cause some degree of body wide inflammation, however that's where balancing your diet with raw anti-oxidant heavy foods comes into play and helps balance your diet. Western medicine needs to integrate with some other medicinal strategies.
    Sep 11 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott's Humira: A Drug To Buy Into [View article]
    I agree its genetic as well, however, what we eat, where we live, etc. influences these traits i believe. For instance, as people eat more and more wheat the instances of Celiac's Disease and gluten intolerance is soaring. What people don't realize is that wheat is genetically mutated now and not the same wheat that our grandparents were eating. I think this reason is leading to irritation of the bowel tract and causing more disease. The diets we eat too promote a lot more body-wide inflammation than they used too. We all need more fruits and vegetables in our diets or the likelihood of getting an auto-immune disease is going to stay high. Certain foods like tumeric and cherries have such strong anti-inflammatory properties that they can ease symptoms of several auto-immune diseases.
    Sep 7 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Metal Mining Woes To Profit From [View article]
    No doubt about that, but I'm amazed how far they've fallen! Especially CLF!
    Sep 2 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment