Doolan Wesley

View Doolan Wesley's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Starbucks: Bullish And Rising Higher [View article]
    Sorry about the typo, I will edit that. Thanks for the feedback though.
    Mar 8, 2013. 01:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Venaxis' 'APPY1' Set For Great Year [View article]
    Venaxis never hit $20 like the chart says, those prices were before the 1:6 split, the price was only about $3 or $4. The company used to be name Aspenbio Co. and their product the APPY1 Test was called the Appyscore before.
    Feb 25, 2013. 08:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Starbucks: Brewing Success [View article]
    Thank-you, I appreciate the compliment. I'm right there with you though, I can see Ford and Starbucks both being great stocks to own for 2013. I'm also trying to buy some gold and possibly Facebook. Best of luck to you!
    Feb 4, 2013. 03:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cliffs Natural Resources: Short-Term Slump Vs. Long-Term Success [View article]
    Thank-you for the input.
    Dec 4, 2012. 11:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    What a great response, you have the picture 100%. The shorts will not gamble with that dividend, however, at after the dividend is paid out will CLF, cut their dividend rate and become even more attractive for more short sellers? Who knows, I think it's too tough to tell right now. What do you think?
    Dec 4, 2012. 11:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott's Humira: A Drug To Buy Into [View article]
    I understand crystal clear what they don't want people to know.
    Sep 11, 2012. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott's Humira: A Drug To Buy Into [View article]
    The pharmacy industry, that proves nothing for health and well-being. Many of those drugs are put on the market to make a quick dime before the true long-term symptoms of the drugs are revealed. Diuretics, beta-blockers, antidepressants, anti-cholinergics, pain medications, those treat symptoms and pharmacy companies know what they're doing.
    Sep 11, 2012. 11:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott's Humira: A Drug To Buy Into [View article]
    I disagree, look at accounts for what tumeric has been shown to do for psoriasis. I have witnessed accounts for myself too of tumeric shrinking psoriasis patches when taken consistently. Your understanding of inflammation is off though because most cooked foods cause some degree of body wide inflammation, however that's where balancing your diet with raw anti-oxidant heavy foods comes into play and helps balance your diet. Western medicine needs to integrate with some other medicinal strategies.
    Sep 11, 2012. 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Abbott's Humira: A Drug To Buy Into [View article]
    I agree its genetic as well, however, what we eat, where we live, etc. influences these traits i believe. For instance, as people eat more and more wheat the instances of Celiac's Disease and gluten intolerance is soaring. What people don't realize is that wheat is genetically mutated now and not the same wheat that our grandparents were eating. I think this reason is leading to irritation of the bowel tract and causing more disease. The diets we eat too promote a lot more body-wide inflammation than they used too. We all need more fruits and vegetables in our diets or the likelihood of getting an auto-immune disease is going to stay high. Certain foods like tumeric and cherries have such strong anti-inflammatory properties that they can ease symptoms of several auto-immune diseases.
    Sep 7, 2012. 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Metal Mining Woes To Profit From [View article]
    No doubt about that, but I'm amazed how far they've fallen! Especially CLF!
    Sep 2, 2012. 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Caterpillar: Lower Interests Coming For China? [View article]
    However, I do agree that CAT will be fine!
    Aug 31, 2012. 07:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Caterpillar: Lower Interests Coming For China? [View article]
    Sorry but I disagree with every aspect of the occupy wall street movement...those kids like me can actually go out and work for their living. There are no entitlements in this country, work and shut up.
    Aug 31, 2012. 07:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco Shows Its Worth [View article]
    Oh sorry about that! Yes I meant flip camera, I will have that edited, thank-you!
    Aug 27, 2012. 02:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LinkedIn Winning The Social Media Wars? [View article]
    I agree completely, but Facebook is definitely speculative right now because we have yet to see them come up with alternative strategies for revenue growth and sustainability.
    Aug 23, 2012. 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chipotle Mexican Grill: Ascending Past True Value [View article]
    Well CMG advertises with the organic tag. Simple carbohydrates though? Beans, brown rice, and vegetables have low glycemic index scores. CMG also gives you the option to have a burrito with no tortilla shell. There is no other fast food chain out there like this, and to most people I think the organic tag means a great deal. There is no regulations on the phrase "natural", however "organic" comes with all sorts of regulations.
    Aug 14, 2012. 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment