View as an RSS Feed
View Double Dividend Stocks' Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACET, AESAY, AIV, ALEX, ARE, AYR, AZN, BA, BAC, BIP, BP, BX, BXMT, C, CAT, CATO, CBI, CCJ, CCLP, CEG, CELP, CHKR, CHL, CISG, CLCT, CLDT, CLMT, CLNY, CMCSA, CMI, CMLP, CMO, COP, CSCO, CTB, CWCO, CXW, DBD, DFT, DHI, DKL, DLNG, DLR, DPM, DPS, EBF, ECOL, EMES, EPR, ESP, ESV, ETN, EXC, EXLP, F, FISH, FLY, FPL-OLD, FUN, GE, GEF, GEF.B, GG, GGB, GLNG, GLP, GLS, GOL, GOOG, GTY, HCLP, HIMX, HLSS, HMC, HOFT, HPT, IBM, IEP, INTC, KNOP, LEN, LINE, LLTC, LTC, LYB, MCD, MCEP, MCHP, MDC, MHG, MMLP, MNHVF, MNK, MPW, MSFT, MVO, NE, NGL, NHI, NNN, NOV, NSLP, NTI, NYLD, OB, OCIR, OHI, OLN, PLOW, PMD, PMT, PSA, PXD, RES, RKT, RNF, SBRA, SDRL, SEP, SID, SLB, SMP, SNH, SPY, SSW, SXL, T, TGH, TICC, TIS, TLLP, TLP, UAN, UBA, UG, USAC, V, VALE, VFC, VLO, VZ, WFC, WHR, WILN, WPT, WWE
Undervalued High-Dividend Stock Will Grow Its Dividend By More Than 45% In 2014
- DFT just raised its quarterly dividend to $.35, and says it will pay out $1.40 in 2014, 47% over its $.95 2013 payout.
- DFT's long-term triple net lease business model generates strong Funds From Operations for well-covered dividends.
- DFT looks undervalued on a 2014 PEG basis.
Payback At The Pump: This Turnaround High-Dividend Stock Is Poised For Dividend Growth
- GTY has settled the Lukoil litigation and has established a clear path to steady cash flow.
- It's in a deep moat, highly regulated business, with locations in high demand areas.
- GTY's triple-net very long term leases provide ample cash flow for future dividend growth.
This Market-Beating High-Dividend Stock Has 5 Straight Dividend Hikes And Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
- DKL has raised its last 5 quarterly distributions.
- DKL has a stable business model which amply supports increased distributions.
- DKL has right of first offer drop-down opportunities which should support future EBITDA growth.
This Undervalued High-Dividend Stock Is Beating The Market And Has 6 Straight Dividend Hikes
- OHI has outperformed the S&P 500 so far in 2014, but still looks undervalued vs. its peers.
- OHI has an attractive, well-supported dividend yield.
- It's highly ranked for total returns to shareholders within its industry.
This New Undervalued High-Dividend Stock Will More Than Double Its Dividend In 2014
- WPT has stable revenues and income that amply support its distributions.
- WPT's CEO/Chairman has a major stake in WPT's success.
- WPT's targeted quarterly distribution of $.30/unit is over 2.6 times distributions paid from 2013 earnings.
- WPT has right of first offer on several assets from Apex which would expand its earnings capacity.
Use The 14% Dip To Buy This High-Dividend Stock With Record Earnings Growth
- Orchids has 4 straight quarters of EPS and Net Sales Growth.
- The recent pullback in TIS' price/share is unjustified and offers a good entry point as a long term buy.
- TIS has had major dividend growth over the past two years.
This New Undervalued Dividend Stock Has Big Dividend And Earnings Growth Ahead In 2014
- NYLD is targeting 20% dividend growth in 2014.
- Its right of first offer with sponsor NRG will significantly increase NYLD's size.
- NYLD has stable cash flow to support dividends via long-term power purchase agreements (average life 16 years).
Polar Vortex Profits: This High-Dividend Stock Blew Out Earnings, Goes Ex-Dividend This Week
- PLOW is the market leader in its industry.
- PLOW dramatically improved its dividend coverage in 2013 and goes ex-dividend this week.
- PLOW looks undervalued on a 2014 PEG basis, and had a record year in 2013.
This Undervalued, Oversold High-Dividend Stock Now Has 4 High-Yield Dividends To Offer
- SSW has stable cash flow from its long-term lease business model.
- SSW offers income investors steady, well-covered high-dividend yields via 4 different stocks.
- SSW looks undervalued on a PEG basis and is currently oversold on a stochastic basis.
- How To Use The Apple Cash Machine For High Yield Income
- This Undervalued High Dividend Stock Blew Out Earnings And Has Big Dividend Growth Potential
- Buy This New High Dividend Stock And Profit From A Major Global Trend
- This High Dividend Stock Is Beating The Market In 2014 And Offers 2 Steady High Yields
- This Undervalued Blue Chip Dividend Stock Reports This Week And Should Rebound In 2014
- Buy This Activist High Dividend Stock For An 11% Yield In 2014
- This Undervalued High Dividend Stock Will Grow Its Dividend By Double Digits In 2014
- This Oversold Healthcare High Dividend Stock Pays Monthly And Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
- Earn A 7%-Plus Yield From This Biotech And Healthcare High Dividend Stock
- An Undervalued High Dividend Stock With Big Dividend Growth Since 2010 And More Ahead In 2014
- This High Dividend Stock Has 24 Straight Dividend Hikes, With More On The Way In 2014
- Cheaper Gasoline Is Coming In 2014: 3 Ways To Profit
- This Undervalued High Dividend Stock May Grow Its Yield By Over 50% In 2014
- This Undervalued Blue Chip Dividend Stock Spin-Off Should Be A Winner
- This High Dividend Stock Doubled Distributable Cash Flow, Has 12 Straight Dividend Hikes
- This High Dividend Stock Just Blew Out Earnings And Has Major Dividend Growth Ahead
- Grab An 18% Yield From This Undervalued Healthcare Dividend Stock With Big Growth
- This Fast Growing High Dividend Stock Is Still Undervalued
- The Best Dividend Stocks In 2013 - Part 2
- Use The 11% Dip On This Undervalued Blue Chip Dividend Stock To Earn A 15% Yield Now
- It's Not Too Late To Earn Over 9% From This Undervalued, Fast-Growing High Dividend Stock
- Big Alpha Opportunity: This High Dividend Stock Pays Monthly And Has A Solid, Low Risk Business Model
- This Blue Chip Dividend Stock Spin-Off Should Be A Gusher For Shareholder Profits