View Double Dividend Stocks' Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACET, AESAY, AIV, ALEX, ARE, AYR, AZN, BA, BAC, BIP, BP, BX, BXMT, C, CAT, CATO, CBI, CCJ, CCLP, CEG, CELP, CHKR, CHL, CISG, CLCT, CLDT, CLMT, CLNY, CMCSA, CMI, CMLP, CMO, COP, CSCO, CTB, CWCO, CXW, DBD, DFT, DHI, DKL, DLNG, DLR, DPM, DPS, EBF, ECOL, EMES, EPR, ESP, ESV, ETN, EXC, EXLP, F, FISH, FLY, FPL-OLD, FUN, GE, GEF, GEF.B, GG, GGB, GLNG, GLP, GLS, GOL, GOOG, GTY, HCLP, HIMX, HLSS, HMC, HOFT, HPT, IBM, IEP, INTC, KNOP, LEN, LINE, LLTC, LTC, LYB, MCD, MCEP, MCHP, MDC, MHG, MMLP, MNDO, MNHVF, MNK, MPW, MSFT, MVO, NE, NEWT, NGL, NHI, NNN, NOV, NSLP, NTI, NYLD, OB, OCIR, OHI, OLN, OSBHF, OTCM, PLOW, PMD, PMT, PSA, PXD, RES, RKT, RNF, SBRA, SDRL, SEP, SID, SLB, SMP, SNH, SPY, SSW, STWD, SXL, T, TGH, TICC, TIS, TLLP, TLP, TLSYY, UAN, UBA, UG, USAC, V, VALE, VFC, VLO, VZ, WFC, WHR, WILN, WPT, WWE
This High Dividend Stock Just Declared 5th Straight Hike, Yields Almost 8%; Goes Ex-Dividend This Week
- The US shale gas and oil boom has created an increasing demand for compression equipment.
- USA Compression Partners is rapidly ramping up its horsepower to meet growing demand, which will increase distributable cash flow and EBITDA.
- Even with 5 straight dividend hikes, there should be more 2014 dividend increases - the company is projecting at least 33% growth in distributable cash flow in 2014.
This High Dividend Stock Yields 9%+, Has Big Dividend And EBITDA Growth Ahead; Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
- The Energy services industry is poised for sustained growth: US Energy producers are predicted to spend over $2 trillion in drill-out and completion services over the next decade.
- New Source Energy Partners has made recent services acquisitions which should double its EBITDA in 2nd half 2014 - services contributed 31% of revenue in Q1 2014.
- The company's 9%-plus dividend yield is amply supported by EBITDA, which grew by 39% in Q1 2014.
This New High Dividend Stock Is A Great Play On 2 Fast-Growing Markets
- The US oil and gas fracking boom is dramatically increasing the need for wastewater disposal - producers are quickly increasing their outsourcing of water treatment.
- 60% of US pipelines were installed over 40 years ago. Pipeline owners are facing increasing regulation and safety requirements, and are increasingly outsourcing for their inspection and safety needs.
- Cypress Energy Partners capitalizes on both of these trends to support its high yield distributions.
This High Dividend Stock Already Has Its Distributions Covered Through 2017
- Shuttle tankers are able to solve oil & gas producers' ongoing problem of how to get remote offshore product to terminals and refineries when there's no pipeline connection.
- Knutsen Offshore Partners already has substantial minimum contracted revenues past 2017, which should amply support its distributions.
- Knutsen also has rights to buy from its general partner any shuttle tankers operating under charters of five or more years.
A New High-Dividend Stock With Strong Future Dividend And Cash Flow Growth
- Liquified Natural Gas demand has surged in Asia, creating demand for vessels, especially winter carriers through the shorter, advantaged Northern sea route to Asia.
- Dynagas has a growing fleet of winterized vessels, which will support future distribution growth.
- Dynagas has long-term contracts, averaging 7 years, that support its 6%-plus yield.
This Market-Beating High Dividend Stock Has Upped Its Monthly Dividend By 14%-Plus In 2014
- The extended stay hotel segment offers higher revenues per available room and occupancy rates than many other industry segments.
- Chatham Lodging Trust recently increased its monthly dividend by over 14%.
- Analysts are forecasting strong AFFO growth for Chatham in 2014 and 2015.
This New High-Dividend Stock Yields 7%-Plus And Is Beating The Market In 2014
- A lack of pipelines is forcing increased railcar loadings of crude oil in the US.
- Marlin Midstream's new crude oil logistics biz plays into this strength.
- Marlin has committed to a minimum $.35 quarterly distribution, a 7%-plus yield.
Earn A 9%-Plus Yield With This Undervalued New High-Dividend Stock
- OCI Resources stated that it intends to pay a minimum $.50/unit quarterly distribution in 2014, a 9%=plus yield.
- As a natural soda ash producer, OCI Resources has a big cost advantage over synthetic producers.
- The global soda ash market has limited production capacity, which should support stable and growing demand.
A High Dividend Stock Yielding 8%+ That Just Quadrupled Its Dividend And Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
- Consumption and demand for seafood has caused salmon prices to surge.
- Record prices and earnings will support a huge dividend increase.
- MHG looks undervalued on a PEG and P/E basis.
Undervalued High-Dividend Stock Will Grow Its Dividend By More Than 45% In 2014
- DFT just raised its quarterly dividend to $.35, and says it will pay out $1.40 in 2014, 47% over its $.95 2013 payout.
- DFT's long-term triple net lease business model generates strong Funds From Operations for well-covered dividends.
- DFT looks undervalued on a 2014 PEG basis.
Payback At The Pump: This Turnaround High-Dividend Stock Is Poised For Dividend Growth
- GTY has settled the Lukoil litigation and has established a clear path to steady cash flow.
- It's in a deep moat, highly regulated business, with locations in high demand areas.
- GTY's triple-net very long term leases provide ample cash flow for future dividend growth.
This Market-Beating High-Dividend Stock Has 5 Straight Dividend Hikes And Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
- DKL has raised its last 5 quarterly distributions.
- DKL has a stable business model which amply supports increased distributions.
- DKL has right of first offer drop-down opportunities which should support future EBITDA growth.
This Undervalued High-Dividend Stock Is Beating The Market And Has 6 Straight Dividend Hikes
- OHI has outperformed the S&P 500 so far in 2014, but still looks undervalued vs. its peers.
- OHI has an attractive, well-supported dividend yield.
- It's highly ranked for total returns to shareholders within its industry.
This New Undervalued High-Dividend Stock Will More Than Double Its Dividend In 2014
- WPT has stable revenues and income that amply support its distributions.
- WPT's CEO/Chairman has a major stake in WPT's success.
- WPT's targeted quarterly distribution of $.30/unit is over 2.6 times distributions paid from 2013 earnings.
- WPT has right of first offer on several assets from Apex which would expand its earnings capacity.
Use The 14% Dip To Buy This High-Dividend Stock With Record Earnings Growth
- Orchids has 4 straight quarters of EPS and Net Sales Growth.
- The recent pullback in TIS' price/share is unjustified and offers a good entry point as a long term buy.
- TIS has had major dividend growth over the past two years.
This New Undervalued Dividend Stock Has Big Dividend And Earnings Growth Ahead In 2014
- NYLD is targeting 20% dividend growth in 2014.
- Its right of first offer with sponsor NRG will significantly increase NYLD's size.
- NYLD has stable cash flow to support dividends via long-term power purchase agreements (average life 16 years).
Polar Vortex Profits: This High-Dividend Stock Blew Out Earnings, Goes Ex-Dividend This Week
- PLOW is the market leader in its industry.
- PLOW dramatically improved its dividend coverage in 2013 and goes ex-dividend this week.
- PLOW looks undervalued on a 2014 PEG basis, and had a record year in 2013.
This Undervalued, Oversold High-Dividend Stock Now Has 4 High-Yield Dividends To Offer
- SSW has stable cash flow from its long-term lease business model.
- SSW offers income investors steady, well-covered high-dividend yields via 4 different stocks.
- SSW looks undervalued on a PEG basis and is currently oversold on a stochastic basis.
- How To Use The Apple Cash Machine For High Yield Income
- This Undervalued High Dividend Stock Blew Out Earnings And Has Big Dividend Growth Potential
- Buy This New High Dividend Stock And Profit From A Major Global Trend
- This High Dividend Stock Is Beating The Market In 2014 And Offers 2 Steady High Yields
- This Undervalued Blue Chip Dividend Stock Reports This Week And Should Rebound In 2014
- Buy This Activist High Dividend Stock For An 11% Yield In 2014
- This Undervalued High Dividend Stock Will Grow Its Dividend By Double Digits In 2014
- This Oversold Healthcare High Dividend Stock Pays Monthly And Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
- Earn A 7%-Plus Yield From This Biotech And Healthcare High Dividend Stock
- An Undervalued High Dividend Stock With Big Dividend Growth Since 2010 And More Ahead In 2014
- This High Dividend Stock Has 24 Straight Dividend Hikes, With More On The Way In 2014
- Cheaper Gasoline Is Coming In 2014: 3 Ways To Profit
- This Undervalued High Dividend Stock May Grow Its Yield By Over 50% In 2014
- This Undervalued Blue Chip Dividend Stock Spin-Off Should Be A Winner