This user currently has no profile.
A stock market investor since the mid 1980s, I have had my share of investment successes and disappointments. Longer term perspective allows insights into the market psychology which I always find fascinating. The big market players hold many advantages over the small independent investors, so to compete it is necessary to look past the headline data and act on underlying shifts in business or market dynamics. Questioning everything adds to a healthy discussion - you can never be sure under which rock lies the gold nugget.
- Description: Small business owner.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- When DO signed the long ter... on Update: Transocean Idles 3 Rigs And Experiences...
- Most recent annual report s... on Energy XXI Has Upside Ahead
- Yes, now that EPL is includ... on Energy XXI Has Upside Ahead
- ESV has made recent improve... on Ensco: Cash Cow
- The Max Smith and the Paul ... on Noble Corp.: Complete Fleet Analysis And Commen...