Doug Dallam

View Doug Dallam's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    See ya all tomorrow!
    Sep 22 03:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    Here's a prediction.

Up tomorrow on no news and no articles. To me it's just typical ebb and flow of trading, and it is in range.
    Sep 22 03:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    Brook,

It's been on a trend of lower highs and lower lows since 9/10. I can't tell you catalyst for hourly or daily spikes and valleys, unless there is some news, such as an announcement or SEC release.

If you think it was this article, great.

However, I don't see how it matters because the comapny will survive on data, not rumor. For insrtance, today means absolutely nothing from a long position perspective.
    Sep 22 03:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    See my last post about all index in the world taking a hit today.

Also, it is, to me, not atypical because it is still in its 6 month range.

If anyone can tell you specifically why a stock goes down or up each day, they would need a crystal ball.
    Sep 22 02:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    That would be a very bad development. But it's too early to say. It's Sep 22nd.
    Sep 22 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    One other thing about price being down today:

Every major world index is down, except two.
    Sep 22 02:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    I think that everything material that could possibly be discovered about ACTC and it's AMD trial has been discovered and discussed ad naseum, barring outright fraud, and I find the prospect of fraud highly improbable because of all of the people involved that would need to be "in the loop" to pull off fraud.

We're in a holding pattern currently, and the runway is the publication.
    Good publication: happy landings!
    No Publication: fuel runs out and crash.
    Sep 22 02:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Red Hat - Limited Appeal Despite The Recent Sell-Off [View article]
    Oh just wait. Microbrains will continue to blub their OS to a point that Red Hat and other Linux distros take massive market-share away from them.

Linux is the word.
    Sep 22 01:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Finding Small Cap Gems Within Biotech [View article]
    Management teams are only SH friendly when the going is good. When the going gets tough, common SH's are like gardeners--the least important to a distressed household.
    Sep 22 01:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: Should You Still Buy Close To Its New 52-Week High? [View article]
    Happy to see my Nokia finally inching up.
    Sep 22 01:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: Should You Still Buy Close To Its New 52-Week High? [View article]
    I didn't add in dividends. With divs it's high %age.
    Sep 22 01:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Tallying Up Model S Sales Up To August And Its Implications [View article]
    Waiting for fusion powered cars.
    Sep 22 01:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    I may be completely wrong, but in the event we have no news before Nov.12th, there will be no uplist, and if we have no news after Nov. 12th, I also expect a gap down--a large one.
    Sep 22 01:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    Brook,

"Add to that the anticipated publication and uplist, and there is your explanation of the rise to $12+ following r/s, imho. "

To me the price should drop all the way back to presplit for exactly the reason you have stated, nothing really moved it but "anticipated publication and uplist."

Logically, why would it stay at anything but presplit levels, once people understand there is no uplist, no news, and a proxy to dilute? In fact, I expect it to drop more because of that proxy and the lack of good news.

Regardless of articles.
    Sep 22 01:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Repudiation Of Advance Cell Technology's 'Whisper' Results [View article]
    csy

"I'm waiting on release of the phase 1 results and possibly the phase 2 beginning."

If they are publishing, then thy have no control over when. In fact, it could have been rejected multiple times by now. Since the company has gone dark, we simply don't know. The longer it is dark, the lower the price will go. Also, consider they do not qualify for uplist, and will not qualify until they meet capital or revenue reqs, neither of which they currently have.

I'm not worried until Nov. 12th. If all we have by then is more dilution, I'll start seriously reevaluating my position. As I said in my article, if we have a R/S and then dilution starting again, and nothing more-- that's bad juju.

I don't think people realize that common shareholders are the lowest rung on the equity ladder. They matter the least when it comes to company survival. That's even codified law.
    Sep 22 01:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment