Doug Meeks is a Registered Investment Advisor in Plano, Texas. He is the Principal Advisor for Pier LLC, an investment management company. The focus at Pier is to build and manage income-producing portfolios for our clients. We provide individual service to those who are inclined to see their money working for them. Growth and income do not have to be different parts of your portfolio.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Retirement savings
Currently, there are no book details for Doug Meeks.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
With fond goodbye we are selling BectonDickinson (BDX) at $99. Will be watching for better pricing to get back in. May 10, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I love INTC but they are no... on Intel: Major Upside Ahead, 2014 Estimates Too Low
- Good point Mike, equity REI... on The mortgage REITs are lit up bright red (MORT ...
- I know, looking back over t... on The mortgage REITs are lit up bright red (MORT ...
- My equity REITs are all up ... on The mortgage REITs are lit up bright red (MORT ...
- I enjoyed the irony of #13.... on My Definitive 17 Cardinal Rules For Investing S...
Latest comments on Doug's Articles