View Doug Meeks' Articles BY TICKER:
Ready To Retire? Do It With A Dividend Growth Portfolio
- The "4% Rule" is a good starting point for your retirement distribution plan.
- You will need something more flexible than most 401K plans - consider an IRA.
- Income from a Dividend Growth Portfolio is very often consistent and growing.
Time To Add Growth To Your Dividend Growth Portfolio
- US economy and job markets are improving.
- The Federal Reserve can act at anytime to increase interest rates.
- Strong dividend growth offers protection against rising rates and better near-term opportunities for reinvesting and new positions.
- Buying A Dip In A Dividend Growth Stock
- Dividend Growth Investing In 2014
Retirement Portfolio For Maximum Income Growth
Jun. 28, 2013 • 130 Comments
- Retirement Income: Portfolio Design For Maximum Current Income
- Aflac Is Over-Exposed To The Japanese Yen
- Trade Hugoton Royalty Trust On A Settlement-Related Discount
Why 401(K) Plans Don't Work In This Market
Oct. 28, 2012 • 143 Comments
- Reading Smoke Signals From Altria
- Interest Rates And Not Betting Against The Fed When You Invest
- Investors Have Thrown In The Towel On Permian Basin Trust - Time To Buy
- American States Water: Adding Income Growth In The Retirement Portfolio
- MLPs Are Hot - Are They Getting Hotter?
- Yield Spread Compression Is Trouble For Annaly And Other mREITS
- Retirement Income: Success Starts With Portfolio Design
- Retirement Income: Must Have Stability
- Retirement Income: Protect Your Capital
- When It's Time To Sell Clorox
- When It's Time To Sell Chevron
- Retirement Income: Don't Forget About Inflation
- Leverage The Coming Stimulus With These 2 Gold Juniors
- Will The Real Greek Tragedy Please Stand Up
- Retirement Income: High Yield Is High Risk
- Inflation Protected Portfolio: General Mills
- Inflation Protected Portfolio: Johnson & Johnson
- Bonavista Energy: Get Natural Gas Without Getting Burned
- McDonald's: Getting A Longer View
- The Debt-Averse Portfolio: Microsoft
- Becton, Dickinson And Company For Inflation Protection
- 3 Stocks For The Debt Averse Portfolio
- The Inflation Protected Portfolio: Newmont And Goldcorp