View as an RSS Feed
View Douglas Cress' Articles BY TICKER:
- Clarient: New Breast-Cancer Test
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer's HIV Drug Business Merger: An Industry Shift?
- Race to Develop Bioterrorism Vaccine
- Cynosure Revenues Fall: Disappointing but Expected
- AngioDynamics' Less Than Stellar Quarter
- Endologix Is Smooth Sailing in Q4
- Electro-Optical Sciences' Shares Up on Trial Results Announcement
- Novadel Longs May Finally Get a Good Night's Sleep
- Synergetics USA Posts Strong Q1 Results
- AngioDynamics: Good Time to Buy
- Endologix Rejects Elliott Associates' Buyout Bid As Too Cheap
- Might Consolidation Help the Battered Laser Aesthetics Industry?
- Is NxStage Medical Losing It?
- Clarient: With Quarterly Revenues Up 59%, Take a Look
- Cynosure: Little Investor Interest Though Profitable, Growing & Flush With Cash
- But Why? Despite Positives, Endologix Shares Down
- Endologix: Business as Usual as It Considers $98M Buyout
- After Abysmal Year, Kinetic Concepts Granted FDA Clearance for New LifeCell Product
- AngioDynamics: Strong Earnings Despite Diomed Baggage
- Clarient Adds New Tool to Screen Biomarkers
Biolase: Is Turnaround Under Threat?
Sep. 22, 2008 • Comment!
- Thermage Receives Unsolicited Takeover Bid at Huge Premium
- Medtronic Accuses NuVasive of Patent Infringement
- Thermage: Robust Q2 Results in Ailing Aesthetics Market
- Retractable Technologies: Moving Towards Profitability
- Clarient: Clearly a Winner
- NeuroMetrix: Revenues Decline, Prospects Look Bleak
- Langer Sells Off Bi-Op to Regain Focus
- NeuroMetrix: Cost Cutting and New Products Not Appeasing Investors
- Cynosure's Q2 Earnings Reflect Growth & Profitability
- Cepheid: Stock Plunge Presents Buy Opportunity
- Bullish on AngioDynamics