View as an RSS Feed
IBM: How To Get The Company's Growth Options Without Paying For Them
- How to get IBM’s growth options for free.
- IBM maintains the ascending trajectory of its performance spread.
- IBM enhances its competitive advantage.
- IBM is roughly undervalued.
Deere & Co.: Focus On Future Harvests
- Deere & Co. (DE) is undervalued and Caterpillar (CAT) is overvalued.
- The performance spreads of DE are superior to the ones of CAT.
- The market value of total capital of DE comes mainly from its current operating value whereas the one of CAT comes from its future growth value and thus, is riskier.
- The economic value added per share of DE has grown regularly from $0.56 to $2.75 in the last four years.
- We prefer DE to CAT using our proprietary data and our own valuation methodology based on the integration of the economics of strategy and the principles of modern corporate finance.
- Applied Materials, Inc: 'The Most Important Company Nobody Knows About'
- Dell Offer: The Price Is Not Right
- IBM: The Future Is Bright
- IBM: No Limits To Growth
- Schulman Bid For Ferro: The Price Is Right
- Searching For Alphas
- The Heinz Buyout: Is It A Good Deal?
- Ball Corporation: A True Sustainable Enterprise
- How To Find Leaders In Sustainable Value Creation