Dr. Jacques Saint-Pierre

View Dr. Jacques Saint-Pierre's Comments BY TICKER:
  • IBM: The Best Entry Point Is Now [View article]
    Thank you very much for your generous comment.
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IBM: The Best Entry Point Is Now [View article]
    It is why you need to base your analysis, as I have done, on financial economics (i.e. performance spread).
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:55 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • IBM: The Best Entry Point Is Now [View article]
    You are correct.
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • IBM: The Best Entry Point Is Now [View article]
    You are correct. Thank you for drawing my attention to this transcription error. I made an error in transcribing numbers from Excel to Word. You can see this by comparing 114 606 494 (correct number) with 146 606.494 (wrong number). The last 6 digits are the same! So, it doesn’t change anything on the results and the conclusion. You can continue to think that my article is insightful and constructive.
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:52 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • IBM: The Best Entry Point Is Now [View article]
    Calling it “ridiculous” and “baseless,” IBM dismissed a report that said the technology giant plans to lay off 1 in 4 of its workers, or 100,000 people.
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IBM: The Best Entry Point Is Now [View article]
    No! The performance spread is too small.
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Staples To Buy Office Depot At An Insane Price [View article]
    Thank you for your comment. I don’t agree with you for the reason presented in my article. Potential lawsuits based on the behalf that the shareholders didn't’t receive enough are the name of the trade in this world. The arguments presented by those who pursue do not support a serious economic study. This is the hogwash.
    Feb 9, 2015. 07:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Staples To Buy Office Depot At An Insane Price [View article]
    Thank you for your comment. I don’t agree with you for the reason presented in my article. Potential lawsuits based on the behalf that the shareholders didn’t receive enough are the name of the trade in this world. The arguments presented by those who pursue do not support a serious economic study. This is the hogwash.
    Feb 9, 2015. 07:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Staples To Buy Office Depot At An Insane Price [View article]
    Yes I know. There are always potential lawsuits in buyout deals. Thanks for your comment.
    Feb 6, 2015. 02:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Staples To Buy Office Depot At An Insane Price [View article]
    Ebersavr. Yes I know. Thanks for your comment.
    Feb 6, 2015. 02:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IBM: How To Get The Company's Growth Options Without Paying For Them [View article]
    Thanks. Writing an article on efficient capital markets is a project that I expect to realise in the near future.
    Jun 15, 2014. 05:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    A physician has a bachelor degree. I have a doctoral degree. Doctoral degrees are not Ph.D. outside the United States. It is an old European tradition to write Dr. in front of your name when you have a doctoral degree.
    Jun 3, 2014. 05:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for your point of view.
    Jun 3, 2014. 05:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks! It is very kind of you.
    Jun 3, 2014. 05:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for your comments with which I agree.
    Jun 3, 2014. 05:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment