Dr. James V. Baker
View as an RSS Feed
- A Closer Look at Citigroup's Declines After Earnings
- The Revenue Growth Fixation
- Citigroup's Upcoming Earnings Report Will Show if It Has Indeed Turned a Corner
- Analyzing Citigroup's Worth
- Back From the Brink, Banks Must Use Caution
- Pac-Man Game Ends for Bank of America
- Bank Stock Volatility Reflects Despair vs. Optimism Regarding Our Fragile Economy
- Bank Nationalization Proponents Suffer First of (Hopefully) Many Setbacks
- US Bancorp: A $1.7B Loss for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Wells Fargo: Hardly a 'Community Bank'
- Bank of America Nationalization Would Shock, Not Help, Economy
- Bank Nationalization: It's Just Plain Wrong
Markets Plummet as Hope Evaporates
on Feb. 11, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Fed Needs to Stop Approving (Goofy) Bank Holding Companies
- Bank of America's Recent Stock Action
- Citigroup's Pandit Whiffs the Ball
- Citigroup's Recent Stock Action
- Senator Schumer: Guarantees Preferable to Establishing 'Bad Bank'
- Shareholders Await Nintendo Forecast
- Nintendo Needs To Reach Out to Shareholders
- Nintendo Shareholders Anxiously Await Announcement
- Nintendo's Growth Restrained by Wii Production Shortage
- Nintendo’s Near Term Outlook Clouded
- Who Is Buying Nintendo Stock?
- The Video Game Industry: Nintendo Back In The Lead
- Nintendo's Market Cap Hasn't Surpassed Sony's - Yet
- Nintendo: Upward Guidance a Near-Certainty
- Expecting More Upside In Nintendo
- Nintendo To Announce Upside Surprise?
- Why the Nintendo Share Price Should be Affordable for Japanese Individuals
- Nintendo: Secondary Offering Priced at 30,478 Yen
- Questioning Nintendo's Secondary Offering