- When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons From History
- Volatility Expectations for the Last Week of December
- Friday’s Put-Call Index Ratio Hits Yearly Low, But Is It a Valuable Trading Signal?
- Stocks and Bonds: Loss of Diversification?
- Any Value in Correlation Between the Dollar and Equity Markets?
Behavioral aspects of market moves; using quantitative measures as indices of behavior.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs
Currently, there is no company profile for Dr. Ken.
Currently, there are no blog details for Dr. Ken.
Currently, there are no book details for Dr. Ken.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Major tracking error today; Yen is down against the dollar, but all the ETFs (e.g. FXY) are up... Arbitrage opportunity? Mar 17, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Yes, it is not about Libya.... on It's not just about Libya, Brett Arends writes....
- I agree that correlations a... on ETF Correlation Among Asset Classes Is Dropping
- Nasdaqczar: Instead of &quo... on *Blue Plate Specials* - Dec. 28
- A very clearly written and ... on Gold Price Rising Faster in Euros Than in Dollars
- I agree with your comment t... on What Is the VIX Telling You to Do Now?
Latest comments on Dr.'s Articles
- nasdaqczar on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
- Howard_Roake on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
- Mike Scanlin on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
- Shane Milburn on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
- 98473 on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »