- When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons From History
- Volatility Expectations for the Last Week of December
- Friday’s Put-Call Index Ratio Hits Yearly Low, But Is It a Valuable Trading Signal?
- Stocks and Bonds: Loss of Diversification?
- Any Value in Correlation Between the Dollar and Equity Markets?
This user currently has no profile.
Behavioral aspects of market moves; using quantitative measures as indices of behavior.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Major tracking error today; Yen is down against the dollar, but all the ETFs (e.g. FXY) are up... Arbitrage opportunity? Mar 17, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Yes, it is not about Libya.... on It's not just about Libya, Brett Arends writes....
- I agree that correlations a... on ETF Correlation Among Asset Classes Is Dropping
- Nasdaqczar: Instead of &quo... on *Blue Plate Specials* - Dec. 28
- A very clearly written and ... on Gold Price Rising Faster in Euros Than in Dollars
- I agree with your comment t... on What Is the VIX Telling You to Do Now?
Latest comments on Dr.'s Articles
- nasdaqczar on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
- Howard_Roake on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
- Mike Scanlin on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
- Shane Milburn on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
- 98473 on When to Use a Covered-Call Strategy? Lessons Fr...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »