View Dr. Kris' Articles BY TICKER:
- E-Cigarettes - A Game Changer?
- Profiting From The 'Pre-FOMC Drift'
- Why Averaging Down Is A Bad Investment Strategy
- Surviving Market Crashes: The Global Debt Crisis
- See Stability Ahead? Buy This Inverse VIX ETN
How You Could Have Profited During The Dot-Com Bust
Oct. 4, 2011 • 7 Comments
Book Review: The Monopoly Method
Sep. 13, 2011 • 2 Comments
- Making Money On The U.S. Dollar
- Collar Your Gold To Protect Profits
An Investing Model That Hedges Itself Against Crashes
Aug. 24, 2011 • 52 Comments
The Myth of Diversification
Jul. 15, 2011 • 14 Comments
- The Effect of Gold on a Diversified Portfolio
- Near-Term Dollar Strength May Be Coming to an End
- Profit From the Breakout in Real Estate
- Synthesis Energy: Synthesizing Profits From Clean Coal Technology
- Silver Plays to Make a Portfolio Shine
- Is Nuclear Implosion a Buying Opportunity?
- A Valentine's Day Portfolio
- Profit From Rising Oil Prices Through Options on the XOP
- Is Visteon a Good Value?
- Two Options Strategies Ahead of Apple's Earnings
- Moving Averages: Exponential or Arithmetic, Are Either Really Meaningful?
Why Are Institutions Shying Away From Stock Market?
Mar. 19, 2010 • 7 Comments
- Market Potpourri: I Told You So and Now What
- Zygo Takeover Saga Continues
Movie Futures Face Big Questions
Mar. 8, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Walter Investment Management Is Hard Not to Like
- How Not to Pick Biotech Stocks
- Covered Puts to Take Advantage of Heightened Volatility
- Is Your ETF Dying?
- Institutions Betting Big on Micro-Caps
- Why the Anemic Market Action?