Dr. Kris

View Dr. Kris' Comments BY TICKER:
  • How Much Does Seeking Alpha Pay Its Contributors? [View article]
    Re: Options Comments

For those above who are looking for options advice, there are a lot of StockTalkers who talk options...

Dr. Kris
    Apr 17 01:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Much Does Seeking Alpha Pay Its Contributors? [View article]
    For what it's worth, I've not received a dime for any of my articles posted here on Seeking Alpha.

Dr. Kris
    Apr 13 03:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Aero & Defense Stocks Attaining Lift-Off -- March 15 [View instapost]
    Technically, the outlook for $KEYW is rather grim. It broke support levels at $20, $18, and $16 and appears to be heading to test support at $14. If it breaks under that, then I'm afraid it could easily drop back to key support at $11. Fundamentally, I don't know what its prospects are going forward...

Thanks for reading the blog and taking the time to comment!

Dr. K
    Apr 7 04:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Blogroll Of Blogrolls [View instapost]
    I used to like you because I thought you were intelligent and had something to say, but I'm sorry to see that you've gone over to the dark side. You haven't been yourself for a while.

How much do you make for anyone who clicks on your Blogroll list?
    Mar 27 02:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Three Seven Aught Mystery--March 16 [View instapost]
    faustius

So far, no wreckage has been found. Satellite photos would have found the debris already.

No, the plane landed just fine.

Dr. Kris
    Mar 19 03:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Scandal Time [View instapost]
    I love her "I told you so" look.

Priceless.
    Mar 13 11:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • You On Demand: The Netflix Of China [View article]
    David,

I've commented before on the volume surges at the exact moment an SA Pro Article has been released. You're not the only one who has noticed this.

I'm attributing it to the success of speed-reading courses.

Dr. K
    Feb 10 03:38 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Growlife - It's All Smoke And Mirrors: Research Uncovers Why Shares Are Overhyped And Overvalued [View article]
    Growlife isn't the only MJ stock with a "complicated structure." There's a whole lotta smoke being blown in this entire area and very little transparency.

With the recent surge in $PHOT's stock volume (and price) over the past month, obviously some folks are buying into the hype. Just hope they don't get burned too badly...
    Feb 6 03:41 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Was Today's Drop A One Day Affair? -- January 23 [View instapost]
    Lenovo has a great looking chart. Rumor has it the company may buy Big Blue...
    Jan 30 12:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pro-Dex: Potential Insider Buys Suggest Dramatic Stock Rise [View article]
    What I find really interesting is how PDEX stock zoomed from $2.66 to $3.34 (+25%) on 55k volume in the first three minutes after this article was published. Some folks sure are fast readers!

Dr. K
    Jan 27 04:47 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If the drug is so great, why is it taking the company two years to schedule a drug trial? Just wonderin'...
    Jan 24 02:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Mining For Profits -- January 21  [View instapost]
    Raw: It appears to that way, though Nat Gas was today's commodity winner with $UNG breaking out.
    Jan 23 12:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Internet Of Things: Intel And Google Are Pushing The Trend [View article]
    Thanks so much for the forward looking article and your efforts in pulling this all together, but have you considered the cyber-security of any of these potential devices?

In other words (IOW), if I stuck a roast in my oven at 300 degrees at 3pm and expected to serve it 7:00 pm, would I be confident that someone wouldn't turn up the heat and burn it?

Dr. K
    Jan 23 12:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The January Effect, Shrinkflation, Gold And Uranium, And Uranerz Update [View article]
    You You You You?
    Jan 23 12:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Spare [View instapost]
    What a perfect Christmas present--congratulations!
    Jan 8 10:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment