Dr. Kris

View Dr. Kris' Comments BY TICKER:
  • RadioShack closes near all-time low, analyst says "the ship is sinking" [View news story]
    I was just in a RadioShack today (no, really!) and was truly impressed, or should I say amazed? with the new store remodel. It was bright and clean with very contemporary lines, and brimming with nicely packaged and attractive products. I couldn't believe this was the same store of yore.

Before you diss them, perhaps you should set foot in a newly designed store. You might like what you see. I'm not sure I'd be shorting their stock right now...although a merger with Best Buy wouldn't be a bad thing...
    May 10, 2014. 01:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Days Of Tesla Past? -- May 7 [View instapost]
    Well, Fatburger and Pink's hot-dog stand has no shortage of customers here, too.
    May 8, 2014. 02:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Days Of Tesla Past? -- May 7 [View instapost]
    KJP,

Here on "Silicon Beach" the local Whole Foods is *the* place to be, boasting a gigantic wine-tasting bar and a HUGE deli section offering everything from hot pizza to freshly made sushi, plus innumerable self-serve hot and cold food bars. The parking lot even has security personnel to control traffic.

It's really insane.

Dr. K

--Oops! Forget to say "Namaste."
    May 8, 2014. 03:01 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How Much Does Seeking Alpha Pay Its Contributors? [View article]
    Re: Options Comments

For those above who are looking for options advice, there are a lot of StockTalkers who talk options...

Dr. Kris
    Apr 17, 2014. 01:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Much Does Seeking Alpha Pay Its Contributors? [View article]
    For what it's worth, I've not received a dime for any of my articles posted here on Seeking Alpha.

Dr. Kris
    Apr 13, 2014. 03:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Aero & Defense Stocks Attaining Lift-Off -- March 15 [View instapost]
    Technically, the outlook for $KEYW is rather grim. It broke support levels at $20, $18, and $16 and appears to be heading to test support at $14. If it breaks under that, then I'm afraid it could easily drop back to key support at $11. Fundamentally, I don't know what its prospects are going forward...

Thanks for reading the blog and taking the time to comment!

Dr. K
    Apr 7, 2014. 04:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Blogroll Of Blogrolls [View instapost]
    I used to like you because I thought you were intelligent and had something to say, but I'm sorry to see that you've gone over to the dark side. You haven't been yourself for a while.

How much do you make for anyone who clicks on your Blogroll list?
    Mar 27, 2014. 02:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Three Seven Aught Mystery--March 16 [View instapost]
    faustius

So far, no wreckage has been found. Satellite photos would have found the debris already.

No, the plane landed just fine.

Dr. Kris
    Mar 19, 2014. 03:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Scandal Time [View instapost]
    I love her "I told you so" look.

Priceless.
    Mar 13, 2014. 11:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • You On Demand: The Netflix Of China [View article]
    David,

I've commented before on the volume surges at the exact moment an SA Pro Article has been released. You're not the only one who has noticed this.

I'm attributing it to the success of speed-reading courses.

Dr. K
    Feb 10, 2014. 03:38 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Growlife - It's All Smoke And Mirrors: Research Uncovers Why Shares Are Overhyped And Overvalued [View article]
    Growlife isn't the only MJ stock with a "complicated structure." There's a whole lotta smoke being blown in this entire area and very little transparency.

With the recent surge in $PHOT's stock volume (and price) over the past month, obviously some folks are buying into the hype. Just hope they don't get burned too badly...
    Feb 6, 2014. 03:41 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Was Today's Drop A One Day Affair? -- January 23 [View instapost]
    Lenovo has a great looking chart. Rumor has it the company may buy Big Blue...
    Jan 30, 2014. 12:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pro-Dex: Potential Insider Buys Suggest Dramatic Stock Rise [View article]
    What I find really interesting is how PDEX stock zoomed from $2.66 to $3.34 (+25%) on 55k volume in the first three minutes after this article was published. Some folks sure are fast readers!

Dr. K
    Jan 27, 2014. 04:47 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If the drug is so great, why is it taking the company two years to schedule a drug trial? Just wonderin'...
    Jan 24, 2014. 02:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Mining For Profits -- January 21  [View instapost]
    Raw: It appears to that way, though Nat Gas was today's commodity winner with $UNG breaking out.
    Jan 23, 2014. 12:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment