Dr. Kris

View Dr. Kris' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Rangeley Fall Foliage II [View instapost]
    Spectacular!

I'm so glad you're on SA.
    Oct 1 09:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Humor – Tuesday, October 01, 2013 [View instapost]
    LOL!!!
    Oct 1 09:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seeking Truth From Facts – Sunday, September 29, 2013 [View instapost]
    Chris,

What happens if your image/concept is reversed?

Should we glean facts from truth?

Or should we just dance around them?

Dr. K
    Sep 30 02:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Billion Dollar Molecule [View article]
    Thanks for your comments. You wouldn't by chance be interested in tackling $SBOTF? Has been under heavy accumulation recently.
    Sep 27 02:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Humor – Friday, September 27, 2013 [View instapost]
    The man in the cartoon must be watching CNBC.
    Sep 27 01:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Investors Nibbling On Soft Commodities -- September 25 [View instapost]
    Thanks so much for your kind words. It really is gratifying to know that one's work is appreciated.

Thanks for making my day!

Kris
    Sep 27 01:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Billion Dollar Molecule [View article]
    Finally an article on Puma! Thanks so much. Right now, though, share price is in stasis likely pending any news.

Do you have any idea how much the license would be worth if the neratinib drug proves to meet its clinical trial expectations? And does Puma have anything else in the pipeline?

Dr. K
    Sep 27 01:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Mercy! I thought you'd exited SA and I was the only female left. Hope you stick around, and thanks for the word on cocoa. Coffee, sugar and corn are still down in the dumps. Coffee prices are so cheap right now the top of my fridge is full of coffee bags--been buying great brands for $5/bag. I've got enough to feed my Mr. Coffee machine for a good year!
    Sep 26 10:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Humor – Friday, September 20, 2013 [View instapost]
    Reminds me of the game Telephone.
    Sep 20 10:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Rangeley Fall Foliage [View instapost]
    Did you really see an elk?
    Sep 20 01:51 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rangeley Fall Foliage [View instapost]
    Gorgeous! My sister's currently on a foliage tour of New England and hope she's seeing some good color (as if there's no autumn in northern Wisconsin!).

I toured NE at this time several years ago just as the leaves were starting to turn and before the hoards of tourists showed up. Made a point of finding the covered bridges in Vermont and caught the tail end of the season at the Maine lobster pounds (so called because that's where one adds pounds pounding down the lobster).

Your photos makes me want to go back!

Kris
    Sep 20 01:50 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Notes: Indications Of A Global Recovery? -- September 4 [View instapost]
    Thanks for your comment and yes, the shippers have been steadily gaining strength.
    Sep 19 10:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seeking Truth From Facts – Tuesday, September 17, 2013 [View instapost]
    That's a ballet move that requires a good center of gravity.
    Sep 18 01:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Closer Look At Navios' Holdings [View article]
    Good article but if you've noticed, the bulk shipping stocks have been taking off lately. Per your above formula, NM is way overvalued with a stock price just under $7. Do see any new reasons why your analysis should be adjusted?

Thanks!

Dr. K
    Sep 5 03:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 2013: A Bumpy Road So Far [View instapost]
    I'll toss my hat into the ring and go with $KDN.

If I win, can I take the Chateau Margaux instead?
    Sep 5 03:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment