Full index of posts »
Utes suit investors: Utes comprising 20% of today's New High list (16/73). 3-4% average yields. The Wichita Linemen have been busy lately! about 7 hours ago
Gushing: Oil/gas explorer etfs $XOP & IEO popping to new highs today. Sure looks like they're determined to motor higher. about 7 hours ago
Intraday support/resistance: $SPX 1846/1860, $DTX 746.5/759, $DJIA 16265/16445, Nasdaq 4030/4080, $RUT 1121/1131; $VIX 14.1/15.3 about 8 hours ago
- Dr. Kris on Market Notes: Aero & Defense Stocks Attaining Lift-Off -- March 15 Technically, the outlook for $KEYW is rather gr...
- chongkim74 on Market Notes: Aero & Defense Stocks Attaining Lift-Off -- March 15 Bears in process to firmly hold the bulls by th...
- anyoption Insta Blog on Market Notes: Old Is The New New -- March 31 Agreed on labeling MSFT a buy. Rather than tryi...
- Dr. Kris on The Three Seven Aught Mystery--March 16 faustiusSo far, no wreckage has been found. Sat...
- faustius on The Three Seven Aught Mystery--March 16 Far too complex. I'm no fan of using Occam's Ra...
- Trade Of The Day: Cabot Micro ($CCMP) (12 Comments)
- Intraday Market Notes: Is The Market Ready To Reverse? -- Sept. 28 (10 Comments)
- Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 (9 Comments)
- Market Notes: Time To Run For Cover? -- April 25 (7 Comments)
- Market Notes: Was Today's Drop A One Day Affair? -- January 23 (7 Comments)