Full index of posts »
Intraday support/resistance: $SPX 1772/1783, $DTX 703.6/708.4, $DJIA 15705/15845, Nasdaq 3993.5/4013.5, $RUT 1099.7/1105.2; $VIX 15.95/16.15 23 minutes ago
Does Fusion-IO $FIO make buggy whips? This is a chart that only Mama Bear could love. about 23 hours ago
Chartology: The $DTX is completing a one month head & shoulders top. A break below the 708.5 shoulder line indicates downside to 685. about 24 hours ago
- Dr. Kris on Weekend Wrapup: Any Bargains Left In This Market? -- November 22 Thanks for your nice thoughts, oldorv. Internet...
- oldorv on Weekend Wrapup: Any Bargains Left In This Market? -- November 22 nice article, thanks. what do you think of inte...
- Hillbilly Stock Star on Weekend Wrapup: Any Bargains Left In This Market? -- November 22 Lot's of people now hunting in regional banks, ...
- Dr. Kris on The Chairwoman & I That's so nice of you both--thanks!
- Mercy Jimenez on The Chairwoman & I Good photo Doc. I'm sure the others were please...
- Trade Of The Day: Cabot Micro ($CCMP) (12 Comments)
- Intraday Market Notes: Is The Market Ready To Reverse? -- Sept. 28 (10 Comments)
- Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 (9 Comments)
- Market Notes: Time To Run For Cover? -- April 25 (7 Comments)
- Market Notes: Banking On Banks -- March 7 (7 Comments)