Full index of posts »
Intraday support/resistance: $SPX 1664/1673, $DTX 650.25/656.75, $DJIA 15300/15390, Nasdaq 3485/3510, $RUT 994.5/1001.5; $VIX 12.8/13.3 about 19 hours ago
Greece continues to melt up: Country etf $GREK +5%, Nat'l Bank of Greece $NBG +20% on heavy volume. Both mentioned here several days ago. 4 days ago
Intraday support/resistance: $SPX 1652.5/1660.5, $DTX 647.5/654.5, $DJIA 15235/15315, Nasdaq 3473/3489, $RUT 987/996; $VIX 12.05/12.95 4 days ago
- Dr. Kris on Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 I remember back in the Pleistocene when the Yen...
- realornot on Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 That Yen is too cheap.
- Dr. Kris on Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 I'm thinkin' to at least the end of 2014.
- Steve Bay on Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 How long can we ride the Yen boom?
- Hillbilly Stock Star on Market Notes: Airlines Continue To Soar -- May 6 Yeah, thanks, cash at comfortable level ala &qu...
- Trade Of The Day: Cabot Micro ($CCMP) (12 Comments)
- Intraday Market Notes: Is The Market Ready To Reverse? -- Sept. 28 (10 Comments)
- Market Notes: Time To Run For Cover? -- April 25 (7 Comments)
- Market Notes: Banking On Banks -- March 7 (7 Comments)
- *Blue Plate Specials* - Dec. 28 (6 Comments)