Full index of posts »
Greece continues to melt up: Country etf $GREK +5%, Nat'l Bank of Greece $NBG +20% on heavy volume. Both mentioned here several days ago. 3 days ago
Intraday support/resistance: $SPX 1652.5/1660.5, $DTX 647.5/654.5, $DJIA 15235/15315, Nasdaq 3473/3489, $RUT 987/996; $VIX 12.05/12.95 3 days ago
Where do we go from here? Using the Rule of 20 to calculate the market top: http://bit.ly/l4dzXu 4 days ago
- Dr. Kris on Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 I remember back in the Pleistocene when the Yen...
- realornot on Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 That Yen is too cheap.
- Dr. Kris on Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 I'm thinkin' to at least the end of 2014.
- Steve Bay on Market Notes: Turning Japanese -- May 13 How long can we ride the Yen boom?
- Hillbilly Stock Star on Market Notes: Airlines Continue To Soar -- May 6 Yeah, thanks, cash at comfortable level ala &qu...
- Trade Of The Day: Cabot Micro ($CCMP) (12 Comments)
- Intraday Market Notes: Is The Market Ready To Reverse? -- Sept. 28 (10 Comments)
- Market Notes: Time To Run For Cover? -- April 25 (7 Comments)
- Market Notes: Banking On Banks -- March 7 (7 Comments)
- *Blue Plate Specials* - Dec. 28 (6 Comments)