- Volatility ETNs: A Viable Hedging Instrument
- U.S. Sector ERC Portfolio Overtakes SPY
- Alpha From Risk Based Indexation
- Week In Review: Financials In Free Fall, Industrials, Tech In Uptrend
- Energy, Materials Sectors On the Rise
- Oilsands Quest Inc.: Undervalued Canadian Oilsands Play
- Week In Review: Consumer Cyclicals Bottom Firmly In Place
- The Current Term Structure Hurts Commodity Returns
- Week in Review: Financials in Downtrend
- Industrials Are On the Rise; Healthcare Still Looking For a Bottom
Cotton Is the New King of Commodity Investments
Jun. 21, 2007 • Comment!
- Investment Managers See a Soft Landing Followed By Strong Large Cap Growth
- Sinking Ships? Tanker Stocks' Difficult Week and Why They Should Soon Rebound
Housing Crisis: Housing Bubble or Lending Bubble?
Sep. 7, 2006 • Comment!
- CECO Evnironmental: A Pollution Control Smallcap Long Pick
- World's Biggest Emerging Market: Russia
Change in Investors' Preferences Shows Anticipation of an Economic Slowdown
Aug. 24, 2006 • Comment!
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange Outpacing its Rival CBOT Holdings
Classic Bull Trap? Last Week's Bull Run Missing Confirmation of Breakouts
Aug. 21, 2006 • 2 Comments
- Lehman Brothers' New Asian Currency Warrant
- Shipping Stocks Gain Steam as Fundamentals Improve, Other Factors Fall Into Place
- Large Cap Stocks Provide More Safety than Small Caps in the Current Environment
- Are We Entering Into a Recession? Check These 4 Market Indicators to Find Out
Has Oil Peaked for the Year?
Aug. 1, 2006 • Comment!
GDP Report Pointed to Across-the-Board Economic Slowdown
Jul. 31, 2006 • Comment!
- Gold Has Topped Out at $730
- Gold: A Low Risk Short Possibility
- Rising Chinese Oil Imports Bodes Well for Chinese Oil Companies
- Analysts Conflicted Over Outlook for Currently Bullish Shipping Stocks
- Canadian Oil Sands Stocks Take a Hit, Recovery Uncertain
- Near-term Bullish Outlook for Shipping Stocks