Dr. Porter

View Dr. Porter's Comments BY TICKER:
  • What Can You Learn From Acadia Pharmaceuticals' Exceptional Year? [View article]
    Mr. Nichols,

Thank you for yet another fine article.

I completely agree that IMUC has immense potential. I am very optimistic about ICT-107 and the technology behind it, not only in GBM but in many cancers.

I hope you caught my article on ACAD published by SA in September 2012. I know Dr. Maturin (4 comments above) did.
    Jul 24, 2013. 08:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Acadia Has A Silver Lining In Its Playbook [View article]
    Well done! Thank you!
    Jun 5, 2013. 12:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Alternative View Of Acadia Pharmaceuticals' Phase III Results [View article]

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
    ---- Albert Einstein
    Dec 10, 2012. 04:52 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ACADIA Pharmaceuticals' CEO Discusses Q3 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    Seeking Alpha,

Publishing earnings call transcripts such as this is of tremendous value to investors.
    Thank you!
    Nov 6, 2012. 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Acadia May Be This Year's Holiday Prize [View article]
    JSTJ,

Thank you for your well-reasoned and well-written article.

Having watched pimavanserin in development for years now, I share your optimism about ACAD.

As a practicing physician, I believe pimavanserin, with it's broad efficacy across multiple neurological and psychiatric disorders, coupled with it's superior safety profile relative to ALL currently available anti-psychotics, will be extensively prescribed beyond the three indications you discuss.

This is a first-in-class, next-generation, broad-spectrum antipsychotic with clear advantages over all currently available antipsychotics. Per IMS Health, in 2008, with $14.6 B in sales, antipsychotics became the single, top-selling class of prescription drugs in the U.S. (global sales that year were $22 B)!

I have been long ACAD for a long time now, and have added to my position numerous times over the past year, as a long-term investor.
    Oct 17, 2012. 11:15 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alluring Potential Of Acadia's Pimavanserin: First-In-Class, Next-Generation Antipsychotic [View article]
    Dave Mackel,

Yes, per standard FDA protocol. ACADIA plans to immediately commence their "-021 Study" with ~identical stucture to the -020 Study.
    Sep 21, 2012. 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment