Dustin Moore

View Dustin Moore's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Volatility Ahead? [View instapost]
    Same today. Very little green on my screen. $UVXY doing very well.
    Feb 3, 2014. 01:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Volatility Ahead? [View instapost]
    Volatility I'd say. Very little green on my screen. $UVXY on of them.
    Jan 24, 2014. 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Volatility Ahead? [View instapost]
    $VIX up 7%. Sigh. Too bad you can't invest directly in it!
    Jan 13, 2014. 03:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • magicJack rallies strongly following Canaccord launch [View news story]
    Yokyok,

Totally agree. But maybe management is reading your comments ;-)

Check this out: http://bit.ly/1a3fitG
    Jan 9, 2014. 09:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Expected Decision In Avanir Nuedexta Patent Litigation [View article]
    You provide actionable info as always. Thanks for the insight here.
    Jan 8, 2014. 04:05 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hipcricket Q3 Earnings - What I'm Looking For [View instapost]
    What do you mean?
    Jan 8, 2014. 10:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hipcricket Q3 Earnings - What I'm Looking For [View instapost]
    Not just an awful stock. Awful management.
    40% of the revenue miss was blamed on a data center move...ridiculous. You can't make this stuff up.
    Jan 8, 2014. 10:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hipcricket Q3 Earnings - What I'm Looking For [View instapost]
    Disaster of a quarter..
    Jan 7, 2014. 06:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hipcricket Q3 Earnings - What I'm Looking For [View instapost]
    Thanks for the comment Noatrader. They set the (very high) bar themselves, so we will see if they can hit it. If they do, it may be off to the races.

I do disagree a bit though. Over $9M will still represent record phenomenal growth y/y, despite being below projections. Further, some seasonal revenue could be delayed by clients and simply realized in Q4.
    Jan 6, 2014. 03:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Elephant Talk - Unwrapping The Riddle, Wrapped In A Mystery, Inside An Enigma [View article]
    Agree with you Mills. Very oddly worded release.
    My breakdown here: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Jan 5, 2014. 12:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My 2nd Half 2013 PIPCO Analysis In Review: 2014 Lining Up For A Big Year [View article]
    "How the market absorbs the dilution from the convertible notes is my main concern."

Mine as well. I'm trying to sort out
    1. The dilution (even more now) and what "fully-diluted" will look like.
    Then, 2. Dig into the acquired IP and evaluate its potential value.

Obviously the former should be easier. Let me know if/when you have an idea on either. I'm sure you will.
    Jan 3, 2014. 12:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Petitioning For Reconsideration Of The Decision Regarding The Original Decision... [View instapost]
    Also, "VirnetX provided 'good and sufficient reasons why the Supplemental Declaration is necessary and was not presented earlier,' so it complied with 37 CFR 1.116e. VirnetX respectfully requests that the Director reconsider the Decision and enter the Supplemental Declaration into the record."
    Dec 23, 2013. 02:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "...the Director should reconsider its 11/4/ 13 Decision here and reopen prosecution for the similar reasons the Director reopened prosecution in the [Cisco reexam] Decision. Doing so will ensure consistency across all matters, presenting the same issues before the Office."
    Dec 23, 2013. 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Investors Are Loving GOMO [View article]
    FYI $23 price target set by Credit Suisse. http://bit.ly/1i1w5Cf-#
    Dec 18, 2013. 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Patent Challenge Applications Denied [View article]
    I feel like I read a legal analysis somewhere a few months ago that this was going to happen... :-)

"Apple will not be allowed to initiate at their full review because it simply has no legal standing to do so.."

Dec 14, 2013. 10:52 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment