Value investor, using a strategy to purchase stocks at a deep discount to their fair value. I invest primarily in high growth small and mid-cap companies.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Dustin Small.
Stockodo Stockodo was founded in 2012 by Dustin Small in an effort to create a community focused on value investment techniques, strategy and the development of tools to support these activities.Our target audience is the individual investor as opposed to professional or institutional investors. Although many of the ...More
ideas presented here are applicable to anyone, some of the strategies employed to accelerate or enhance returns rely on the ability for smaller investors to enter and exit the market quickly – a distinct advantage we have over the big guys.
Currently, there are no book details for Dustin Small.
Latest Comments more »
- Great article SG. I recentl... on Caterpillar: Buy Now As The Shares Have Bottome...
- Excellent article. I too in... on Chevron's Shares Continue To Offer Long-Term Ap...
- Good article and I agree wi... on Buy Caterpillar On 25% Pullback
- If you do a "whois&quo... on The Truth About Robin Raina's Ebix: Part I
- Well, finally hit our entry... on Deep Discount Strategy For Apple: Initial Price...