This user currently has no profile.
Value investor, using a strategy to purchase stocks at a deep discount to their fair value. I invest primarily in high growth small and mid-cap companies.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Stockodo Stockodo was founded in 2012 by Dustin Small in an effort to create a community focused on value investment techniques, strategy and the development of tools to support these activities.Our target audience is the individual investor as opposed to professional or institutional investors. Although many of the ...More
ideas presented here are applicable to anyone, some of the strategies employed to accelerate or enhance returns rely on the ability for smaller investors to enter and exit the market quickly – a distinct advantage we have over the big guys.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Hi Montie,Yes, I've been st... on Deep Discount Strategy For Apple: Initial Price...
- David - I too found the &qu... on The Truth About Robin Raina's Ebix: Part I
- Good article. Despite what ... on Very Undervalued Stock Yielding 5% Plus A 7.3% ...
- Some great advice. I am loo... on How To Position Your Stock Portfolio To Win Wit...
- Great article SG. I recentl... on Caterpillar: Buy Now As The Shares Have Bottome...
Latest comments on Dustin Small's Articles