Dutch Trader

View Dutch Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Update: SkyPeople Fruit Juice Hires A New Auditor And Initiates Management Changes [View article]
    That is also my opinion.
    Jan 7, 2015. 07:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medovex, A Game Changer In Facet Joint Syndrome [View article]
    Yes, this is a very promising company. We will hear from them more going forward.
    Jan 5, 2015. 09:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice: The Best Stock You've Never Heard Of [View article]
    I think a healthy development. The new auditor is better equipped to audit foreign firms because of their international connections.
    Jan 3, 2015. 05:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Please Help Us Pick Outstanding Performance Award Winners For January [View article]
    I nominate the following five articles I have written:

Allied Motion Technologies ("Allied Motion Technologies: An Accretive Acquisition Opportunity")

An overlooked small cap opportunity that played out very well for my followers. The stock price more than doubled from $10.40 to $23.05. The company doubled in size and revenues. Revenues were accretive immediately.

Sino Agro Food ("Sino Agro Food, Take Action While You Are Waiting")

Initiated SIAF at $0.42 now $9.30 (after reverse split 1-to-9.90). A double from my recommendation price, but what's more important all the catalysts are coming to fruition. The stock is still heavily undervalued and right now I would put a price tag of $60. A six bagger in the making.

Retractable Technologies ("Retractable Technologies - A Rewarding Cash Opportunity?")

Becton Must Pony Up $340 million in syringe antitrust suit leaving RVP investors with plenty of cash.

Inventure Foods ("Inventure Foods: A Small And Healthy Snack Company")

Also one of those small caps stocks that was underowned, undervalued and overlooked.

The last one, and according to some folks one of the best articles in my portfolio, were two articles about Adept Technology and the transformation the company is making. The initial recommendation price was below $4. The price hit a high of $21.90 and is currently trading at $8.73.

Jan 3, 2015. 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Worth A Second Look [View article]
    They just changed from auditor. Their new auditor is: Armanino LLP

I think an intelligent move, because they can use the expertise of Moore Stephens international network.
    Jan 3, 2015. 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice: The Best Stock You've Never Heard Of [View article]
    I agree with your thesis and I confident we will see a brighter 2015!
    Dec 23, 2014. 05:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tetragon Financial Group: A Heavily Undervalued CLO Manager [View article]
    Yes, in January or February!
    Dec 18, 2014. 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gaming Companies Need Quality Blockbuster Hits, Not Quantity [View article]
    Simplicity in games or "simple" games is for the majority of the people. My grandfather is not going to play Age of Empires but prefers to play Candy Crush.

King Digital is wrongly understood by the majority of analysts and investors. KING is a cash cow, and a value play here. The company knows where people are looking for: "simplicity and fun".

Thanks God, I was able to buy below $12.
    Dec 15, 2014. 03:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BG Medicine - Just Be Patient [View article]
    Yes, indeed! I stopped following this stock and sold with a big loss. Patient is indeed over.
    Dec 8, 2014. 03:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Worth A Second Look [View article]
    Sir, you are wrongly informed. US promotors and investment banks were the ones who brought all these small caps to the US markets, with great stories such as fame and glory.
    Dec 7, 2014. 04:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Worth A Second Look [View article]
    I know you were talking about Chinese stocks in general and I agree with your points. It is sad to see that stocks like SPU, but also for example Synutra (SYUT) have still such low valuations. The last one is a top-3 infant milk producer in China. They are building the most modern, largest milk powder production plant in the world, that can produce up to 300,000 tonnes of milk powder per year. Not even one analyst is covering the stock.

The problem is that most of those US-listed China small companies are not followed by analysts, only by guys like you and me. SPU has always a conference call after releasing their quarterly results. Who joins? No one!

I think every investor is beaten to death because of the many fraud cases and delistings. Despite that, I think value can still be found.

US-listed Chinese small caps belong to a stock portfolio only I wouldn't allocate more than 10%.
    Dec 7, 2014. 08:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Worth A Second Look [View article]
    Most China small caps don't have institutional investors on board like the ones SPU has.

Most China small caps don't have effective internal controls.

Most China small caps don't have a CEO that gives interviews in agricultural and trade magazines. Most corrupt CEO's don't partipate in (agricultural) events.

And much more..................... course I could be wrong, but one thing is for sure I learned from my mistakes in the past. The majority of China small caps (>90%), including Guanwei Recycling (GPRC) didn't have sufficient internal controls (material weaknesses in control).
    Dec 7, 2014. 06:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Worth A Second Look [View article]
    Inventory problems and lower prices for concentrates.
    Dec 6, 2014. 05:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Worth A Second Look [View article]
    Great instablog post.

Indeed the stakes of MS, Sansar and DB is a big positive. If they would think the company is a fraud they would sell their shares already years ago.
    Dec 5, 2014. 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Worth A Second Look [View article]
    Before I start to say or reply with the same things again, I would suggest read the comments of related SPU articles. For example:

or send an email to IR representative David Rudnick from Precept Investor Relations.
    or call him Tel: US +1 917-864-8849