Dutch Trader

View Dutch Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Silver Miners Analyst Watch: January Edition [View article]
    I think the big concern about mining in Mexico is the criminal environment of the Cartels. They are also involved in the mining sector nowadays.
    Jan 14 08:52 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Our Top Idea: John B. Sanfilippo & Son - Significantly Undervalued And Underfollowed With Catalysts [View article]
    Is there a possibility that they are going to diversify or are involved in M&A going forward?
    Jan 10 02:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Superchargers: The Charging Chicken And Egg Problem [View article]
    Tesla and other EV manufacturers have to talk to Sevcon (SEV). Sevcon has designed some of the world's most compact and efficient motor controllers, battery chargers, DC/DC converters and display accessories for electric vehicles.

The company is just started to get attention. Stock price more than 18% up today.
    Jan 8 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: App Stores Download Data & Evidence Of Partnerships [View instapost]
    Great article!
    Jan 8 02:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Portfolio Manager Sees Many Troubling Signs With NQ Mobile [View article]
    This article also harms the company's business, because clients are going to believe they are being ripped off.

Goldbaum: What's your hidden agenda?
    Why this hedge fund manager is focused on one stock in particular? Are you hired by NQ's competitors to play the game of distortion or what's happening?
    Jan 7 01:47 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 Part II [View article]
    Joe, I am interested in taking a position in PERI. Why you have doubts about that company?
    Jan 5 04:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Regal Beloit: The Bullish Thesis Has Room To Run In 2014 [View article]
    You want to have a look at Allied Motion Technologies (AMOT). AMOT is a direct competitor and just recently became twice as big.
    Jan 4 04:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Majesco Entertainment +10.2% AH, Yair Goldfinger discloses 7.2% stake [View news story]
    I agree with you. Most of the times something is cooking. Maybe they have some interesting plans with Majesco (COOL) and are going for a board seat by taking a considerable ownership position.
    Dec 29 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SuperCom's SmartID Acquisition: Immediate Accretion Should Yield A Reevaluation [View article]
    Suppose they achieve $0.88 EPS. Which metrics do comparable companies have? I don't think a P/E below 6, based on a $0.88 EPS.

Personally I think this could become a double in a short time frame (<1 year).
    Dec 26 12:08 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BG Medicine - Just Be Patient [View article]
    Some entities don't want the share price to go up, that's the only explanation.
    Dec 17 02:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BG Medicine - Just Be Patient [View article]
    We sold the half of our position at $1.52, but we are looking to add again at these levels. What we learned is that you have to trade this stock otherwise you stay with a loss.
    Dec 16 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Profiting From The Growth Of Food Demand In China [View article]
    I have written many articles about Chinese companies and I learned my lesson. A lot of these companies I wrote about are in the graveyard: TBET, LTUS, NIVS and some others.

So I paid a decent amount of learning money. The ones I think are really no frauds because we spend time to do our own due diligence are ONP, SUTR, GIGM, and some others. Currently we are doing due diligence on ALN and despite the company didn't communicate with shareholders for a long time, we don't think American Lorain is a fraud.

I am personally long SIAF but I really didn't do any dd there, so I haven't a real constructive opinion. The only thing I know that the dilution process was to grow their business.
    Dec 13 03:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research Report: What Baseball Can Teach Us About NQ Mobile [View article]
    2. Yes, there are. Companies such as Rovio (Angry Birds) and others.

So I hope short sellers don't come with a new title: NQ Mobile and The Agry Bird Syndrome.
    Dec 12 06:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile, A Near-Term Road Map: Navigating Your Investment Through Uncertain Times [View article]
    They are writing some new stuff, so don't have time to comment. Time is money!

.........................
    Dec 12 05:59 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research Report: What Baseball Can Teach Us About NQ Mobile [View article]
    Point 2. There are many companies like this. One of them is for example Rovio, the makers of Angry Birds.

I hope I didn't make short sellers a favor, because I don't want any articles with the title: NQ Mobile, The Angry Birds Syndrome.
    Dec 12 05:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment