Dutch Trader

View Dutch Trader's Comments BY TICKER:

• 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    Many investors believe what they read on message (trash) boards such as Yahoo. That's the big problem nowadays with social media, they can hurt and break a company.
    Mar 21, 2012. 07:16 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    Ok, I am not trustworthy because I can't provide a link. Do you really think institutional investors are going to provide a link so that small retail investors can validate that they visited the site. Come on.......be realistic! If analysts and investors say to me they did field research in China, I am not going to ask if they can provide me with a link so I have proof. Basta!
    Mar 19, 2012. 09:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    Private equity and mutual funds analysts don't have to publish their reports in public. They just visit the location, talk with management and decide if they are going to take a position (invest). If Fidelity had to publish all the research they did on specific companies people still were reading. Most research is for institutional clients or for the institutions themselves. That's why it is fantastic that Seeking Alpha is doing a great job to narrow the gap that still exists in investment information available.
    Mar 19, 2012. 05:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    I didn't do field research in China, but management rebutted the auction so I believe them.
    Mar 18, 2012. 05:03 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    Maastricht is the Capital of the Province where I live, a beautiful city.

AAPL's growth is phenomenal and will be in the foreseeable future, but things can change. The Northern Europe example: Nokia was first the leader, than players like Apple and Samsung appeared which affected Nokia's market share in smart phones. Now we see a reversal because many people want to try a Windows phone (Lumia).

All that things can also happen in the U.S. or China.
    Mar 18, 2012. 12:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    I was long AAPL but I sold to early, despite that I think Apple can go to $700. As I mentioned already earlier I wanted to bring some controversy in the article by mentioning: "if users get bored".

In my country The Netherlands we see already a switch to the Nokia Lumia phones. The iPhones are not ranking number one anymore in Northern European countries.
    Mar 18, 2012. 09:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    I wanted to get some controversy in the article because we all know from experience that a company gets always into a period that business is not usual at all. From Nokia to Dell.
    Mar 18, 2012. 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    What has SPAM to do with the discussion about Apple? My blog China Investor King is just a blog where I try to discuss undervalued U.S.-listed China stocks.

Btw there are some Dutch colonies that are doing great. New York, Indonesia and some others.
    Mar 18, 2012. 06:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    Btw it doesn't mean that I am not positive about Apple, otherwise I would write a short article. I wanted to bring some controversy in the article by stating in the article: that if users get bored it could have impact. Some months ago I already twittered and mentioned that Apple is going to be $600 by year end.
    Mar 18, 2012. 06:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    That's what I wanted to create with this article. Everyone is so enthusiastic and positive that maybe the top is not far away.
    Mar 17, 2012. 07:41 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    I hear this argument day after day on several investment sites. The company already rebutted this auctioning and still investors think it's for real.

Mar 17, 2012. 04:18 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Benefit From China In 2012 [View article]
    Yes I am!
    Mar 16, 2012. 06:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    I am not a big fan of ABAT, the battery industry is just low margin commodity business. ABAT is also on the Pinks......
    Mar 16, 2012. 06:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    It's not my objective, ALN and LPH I have already more than one year in my portfolio because I did my due diligence. TBET is a private deal play that I bought recently.
    Mar 16, 2012. 05:56 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tibet Pharmaceuticals: The Next China Stock That Is Going Private [View article]
    Some information about the estimated time line
    Mar 14, 2012. 04:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment