Dutch Trader

View Dutch Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
  • NQ Mobile: Don't Be Fooled [View article]
    I respect everyone's opinion, but sometimes I have the idea that some articles are just perpetrated to harm the company and their business.

Especially Goldbaum's articles gave me that feeling. Would a shorter or bearish reporter also have the guts to write something positive about the company if they were wrong with their thesis?
    Jul 9, 2014. 09:47 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Don't Be Fooled [View article]
    Why every time there comes some news about NQ, you warn investors not to take a position?

NQ is not a fraud, likely there will be some restatements but that's all!

I really think quite a lot of authors here on SA that write bearish articles about NQ are in a big conspiracy against the company.
    Jul 9, 2014. 09:06 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tibet Pharmaceuticals Looks Like A Terrible Bet [View article]
    Rocyang was right.

The company has vanished and many investors, including myself, lost a lot of money.

Jun 11, 2014. 07:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Take Action While You Are Waiting [View article]
    The corporation is institutional, but the participants are private. It is the case with most institutional entities.
    Jun 11, 2014. 03:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Take Action While You Are Waiting [View article]
    Gentlemen, we all have to agree that this company has done well with their IR compared with other US-China small caps. From Facebook to Roadshows.

SIAF should be a great example for the ones that leave investors in the cold, such as ALN, SPU, and many more China examples.

Of course we can complain about the CEO, the F-share dividend, and many more issues and/or promises. But at least the company has been open for dialogue and doesn't seem to hide things. They have chosen the growth path which was available, with all the growth pains which came with it. The future will tell us if they were right!
    Jun 10, 2014. 03:40 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Take Action While You Are Waiting [View article]
    Once this will be a high flyer, the only thing investors need is patience.

SIAF's underlying business has more value than the current stock price reflects.
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:17 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Take Action While You Are Waiting [View article]
    I meant the current stock price ($0.42) x 10 = $4.20 / EPS 0.60 = a PE of 7.
    Jun 10, 2014. 10:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Take Action While You Are Waiting [View article]
    Joe, the CFO is not running the show anymore because he depends on the complete management team. Also the fact that he has a minority equity stake bodes well for improved corporate governance.
    Jun 10, 2014. 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Take Action While You Are Waiting [View article]
    So I guess we don't have to worry about dilution anymore, because SIAF seems to work on some bank financing. Details are unknown, but it could be announced anytime soon.
    Jun 10, 2014. 09:07 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Take Action While You Are Waiting [View article]
    @JoeNatural @RealDutch Dilution is not the issue, because book value and EPS has grown accordingly.
    Jun 10, 2014. 08:40 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sino Agro Food: Take Action While You Are Waiting [View article]
    I didn't go myself to China, but I know some Swedish investors that went.

Jun 10, 2014. 08:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • American Lorain, More Questions Than Answers [View article]
    In many Chinese companies the chairman or CEO are the ones that decide everything. Personally I think this one of the weaknesses of their business and is also not benificial for good corporate governance.
    May 27, 2014. 04:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Lorain, More Questions Than Answers [View article]
    In my opinion the big argument in this discussion has to be:

Why management (CEO?) or the board doesn't do any explanation of some issues that are pending? Even a quarterly conference call to discuss their financials has already been a very long time ago.

Similar US-listed China small caps make at least some time to discuss the financials and are open to questions.

Mr. David She is a good example of how management has to communicate with shareholders. He deserves a statue and I really hope he will get a better job somewhere else.
    May 27, 2014. 11:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Lorain, An Undervalued Opportunity [View article]
    @roojoo I mean the investment thesis is still there: undervalued and room for improvement. But certain actions of management (CEO) are just not what I would like to see as an investor. Hopefully we can discuss this later on, otherwise I will publish the article in my Instablog.
    May 23, 2014. 04:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Lorain, An Undervalued Opportunity [View article]
    I submitted my findings about American Lorain today, so it's up to SA if they are going to publish it. To be honest I have mixed feelings about the company right now.

I hope we can discuss this later on.
    May 23, 2014. 04:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment