Dutch Trader

View Dutch Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Update: Sino Agro Food Earnings [View article]
    I agree with your thesis, but I looked at the book value of the company. That's why my short time (<1 year) target is a four bagger.

In your case we are looking to a company with a market cap of more than $7.6 billion.
    Aug 16, 2014. 05:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Kingold Jewelry Earnings [View article]
    Kingold Jewelry (NASDAQ:KGJI) is in the gold jewelry business, so that is a big difference than the normal jewelry business. They design and manufacture 24-karat gold jewelry, ornaments, and investment-oriented products.
    Aug 15, 2014. 01:57 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Allied Motion Technologies Earnings [View article]
    Yes, I totally agree. This is one of the most promising industrial tech companies around.
    Aug 15, 2014. 06:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Could Be The Latest Company To Be Acquired Or Taken Private: But At What Price? [View article]
    It's the first time that I hear that. Can you provide me with the Chinese and HK asset managers and can you provide me the fraud report of J Capital.
    Aug 11, 2014. 02:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Great Margins At A Low Cost: The Case For magicJack VocalTec [View article]
    I always wonder why folks short a stock when the valuation metrics are already very low. The only thing I can imagine why they would do it is the fact that they think the company is a fraud or think the company doesn't have a viable business model anymore.
    Aug 10, 2014. 05:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I agree with you on this conspiracy theory! Personally I think it was an orchestrated attempt from a certain group to throw dirt. Former auditor got scared and couldn't finish its job in time, because they wanted more and more proof beyond regulatory requirements.
    Aug 8, 2014. 10:04 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I really think there are more (Chinese) PE firms interested in making an offer, especially when the audit results seem to be clean. So just wait and see!
    Aug 8, 2014. 09:52 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Great Margins At A Low Cost: The Case For magicJack VocalTec [View article]
    I agree with your thesis and I think next year we will see recovery in revenues but also in the company's stock price. Especially if the growth in Latin America kicks in.
    Aug 7, 2014. 05:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Robotics, A Sector To Watch Going Forward [View article]
    If marketing expenses go up because the company wants to bring more awareness to their Commercial Applications and more attention to their new Roomba 800 Series I see this as a big positive. In the end revenues could beat analyst's and company's forecast.
    Aug 4, 2014. 02:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Robotics, A Sector To Watch Going Forward [View article]
    I partly agree with you, but IRBT around $30 could be a nice entry level for the longer run.
    Aug 4, 2014. 09:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Don't Be Fooled [View article]
    One question and then I will stop commenting to your articles QTR. It's nothing personal, but many folks just don't know how the auditing process works and think if an audit takes too long the company has to be a fraud.

Do you have any idea how many NQ articles are you still going to write?
    Jul 9, 2014. 11:09 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Don't Be Fooled [View article]
    The fable is used to illustrate the position that the natural behaviour of some creatures is inevitable, no matter how they are treated. It is also used to illustrate that individuals are apt to behave in accordance with their true character in spite of the education they might have received throughout their lives and in spite of knowing fully well the right course of action.

So basically you say: once a cheater, always a cheater or in context with this subject once a shorter, always a shorter.
    Jul 9, 2014. 10:02 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Don't Be Fooled [View article]
    I respect everyone's opinion, but sometimes I have the idea that some articles are just perpetrated to harm the company and their business.

Especially Goldbaum's articles gave me that feeling. Would a shorter or bearish reporter also have the guts to write something positive about the company if they were wrong with their thesis?
    Jul 9, 2014. 09:47 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Don't Be Fooled [View article]
    Why every time there comes some news about NQ, you warn investors not to take a position?

NQ is not a fraud, likely there will be some restatements but that's all!

I really think quite a lot of authors here on SA that write bearish articles about NQ are in a big conspiracy against the company.
    Jul 9, 2014. 09:06 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tibet Pharmaceuticals Looks Like A Terrible Bet [View article]
    Rocyang was right.

The company has vanished and many investors, including myself, lost a lot of money.

Jun 11, 2014. 07:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment