Dutch Trader

View Dutch Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Why Starbucks Should Jump In And Bid For Peet's: A Variety Of Ways To Create Synergy And Growth [View article]
    I think Starbucks should be worried but I don't think they are going to bid for Peet's Coffee $ Tea.

Bart Becht from JAB is a clever guy and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he makes a bid for DE Master Blenders 1753 too. He wants to become one of the biggest names in the coffee business.
    Aug 1 06:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Anheuser-Busch Inbev: A Great Company For The Long Run [View article]
    I would say below $70.
    Jul 15 02:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Longwei Petroleum, Whoomp There It Is? [View article]
    No, it didn't ! The market is still not ready yet to digest undervalued stocks.
    Jul 12 11:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Target: A Defensive Name For Your Portfolio [View article]
    Or course their Canadian move will need some investments but if they can reap the fruits. Why not!
    Jul 6 12:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market At Risk Again As Finland, Netherlands Undermine EU Progress [View article]
    I completely agree Pater!
    Jul 5 04:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    We already paid too much to save these Southern countries is the standard answer in my country but also in many other Northern European countries.

Partly this is true, but do we have any other choice? A collapse of the EU would be devastating for all of us.
    Jul 5 03:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Nutrifruit: A Promising Company That Has Not Yet Been Discovered [View article]
    Could be a very speculative buy from here, depending on the funds they get from governmental institutions.

The devastating news came when their concentrate juice and glazed fruit contained higher levels of sodium than expected.

So it was not a fraud issue, but very sad news anyway.

I own these worthless shares already for years, but it's all in the game. That's why diversification is so important.
    Jul 4 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Could GameStop Be Interested In Game Group? [View article]
    I hope you didn't mean Curt Schilling from 38 Studios.............lo... company is under investigation for fraud.
    Jul 2 02:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Long-Term Winners [View article]
    hahahaha yip it's ironic but the truth!
    Jun 28 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Long-Term Winners [View article]
    Look the charts.

Jun 26 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Pharmaceutical Companies Trading Below Net Cash - Part IV [View article]
    I am also long WKBT and CBP but sentiment has to change towards Chinese pharmaceuticals before they rock. If prices stay at current levels both companies will be snapped up by management (MBO) or private equity.
    Jun 25 04:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LML Payment Patent Monetization Proves IP Is More Than An Exit Strategy [View article]
    I am interested to take a stake but what worries me is the probability of a net profit the coming years.
    Jun 23 05:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Hits The News And My Screen Again [View article]
    Personally I would like to see that they use their cash flow to open new yogurt stores. Nice pay out ratio so a nice dividend, but I prefer growth instead.

If they would open every week a new yogurt store it would also attract new investors.
    Jun 21 03:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The problem is to estimate the earnings for the next fiscal years. Cash has to be used to expand their business and add profitable revenue streams.
    Jun 21 09:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Do you consider LML Payment a buy right now or what's your opinion?

The problem is that the company's cash cow has dried up, so it will take time to get their business really profitable.
    Jun 21 05:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment