Dutch Trader

View Dutch Trader's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Oracle: Why I'm Raising My Price Target To $40 [View article]
    With solid results in Q3 2012 and reassuring guidance for the next quarter, Oracle will certainly dissipate the fears about a major slowdown on Oracle business after a weak Q2 2012 and some sell side brokers downgrades recently.

Although valuation remains compelling, Oracle's strategic positioning in the cloud computing is fragile.
    Mar 21 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    Ok, I am not trustworthy because I can't provide a link. Do you really think institutional investors are going to provide a link so that small retail investors can validate that they visited the site. Come on.......be realistic! If analysts and investors say to me they did field research in China, I am not going to ask if they can provide me with a link so I have proof. Basta!
    Mar 19 09:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    Private equity and mutual funds analysts don't have to publish their reports in public. They just visit the location, talk with management and decide if they are going to take a position (invest). If Fidelity had to publish all the research they did on specific companies people still were reading. Most research is for institutional clients or for the institutions themselves. That's why it is fantastic that Seeking Alpha is doing a great job to narrow the gap that still exists in investment information available.
    Mar 19 05:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    Maastricht is the Capital of the Province where I live, a beautiful city.

AAPL's growth is phenomenal and will be in the foreseeable future, but things can change. The Northern Europe example: Nokia was first the leader, than players like Apple and Samsung appeared which affected Nokia's market share in smart phones. Now we see a reversal because many people want to try a Windows phone (Lumia).

All that things can also happen in the U.S. or China.
    Mar 18 12:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    I was long AAPL but I sold to early, despite that I think Apple can go to $700. As I mentioned already earlier I wanted to bring some controversy in the article by mentioning: "if users get bored".

In my country The Netherlands we see already a switch to the Nokia Lumia phones. The iPhones are not ranking number one anymore in Northern European countries.
    Mar 18 09:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    I wanted to get some controversy in the article because we all know from experience that a company gets always into a period that business is not usual at all. From Nokia to Dell.
    Mar 18 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everybody Loves Apple [View article]
    Btw it doesn't mean that I am not positive about Apple, otherwise I would write a short article. I wanted to bring some controversy in the article by stating in the article: that if users get bored it could have impact. Some months ago I already twittered and mentioned that Apple is going to be $600 by year end.
    Mar 18 06:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Benefit From China In 2012 [View article]
    Yes I am!
    Mar 16 06:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 U.S.-Listed China Stocks To Buy Now [View article]
    I am not a big fan of ABAT, the battery industry is just low margin commodity business. ABAT is also on the Pinks......
    Mar 16 06:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tibet Pharmaceuticals: The Next China Stock That Is Going Private [View article]
    Some information about the estimated time line
    Mar 14 04:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tetragon Financial Group: A Closer Look [View article]
    I am also looking to take a position in Tetragon (NAV $12.83) but I don't like the fact that they are enriching themselves. Every financial institution or hedge fund is cutting salaries and incentives and those guys just keeping sending the bill...........that keeps me from investing!!! In economic hard times those guys have to be more realistic.
    Mar 11 06:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Anheuser-Busch InBev: Strong Results And A Great Buy [View article]
    It's now one company so I don't like to speak from Budweiser or the Belgians. Emerging markets play a very important role in their strategy. Anheuser-Busch InBev will profit the most from the FIFA World Cup Soccer in Brazil in 2014 because they are the official sponsor. Growth in emerging markets such as Latin America (Brazil) and South East Asia (China) will drive growth to a new level.
    Mar 11 06:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tibet Pharmaceuticals Trading Below Net Cash [View article]
    Funny DogTrader and Tech-Investor operate under the same IP-address.
    Mar 10 07:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nice try to confuse "shaky hand" investors. Last week Tibet already rebutted this OLD NEWS and is taking legal action to the posters and now you come again with the same.

The names of the companies listed in this post ARE NOT the companies listed in the 2011 summary prospectus, so this very much appears a case of mistaken identity. Particularly, the article, if the poster is correct, states names of "Diqing Shangri-La Pharmaceutical LLC" and "Yunnan Ri Kun Real Estate LLC". As stated in the corporate history section of the prospectus, TBET's PREDECESSORS, not subsidiaries, were: Yunnan Diqing Shangri-La Tibetan Medicine Co., Ltd, which was incorporated on April 19, 2000 as a domestic Chinese corporation. On December 24, 2002, it changed its name to Yunnan Shangri-La Tibetan Pharmaceutical Group Limited (“YSTP”). The current coporate structure in the definition section is listed as: “We,” “us,” “our company” and “our” [refer] to Tibet Pharmaceuticals Inc., a British Virgin Islands company formerly named Shangri-La Tibetan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“TBET”), its predecessor entities and its consolidated subsidiaries, including Chinese Tibetan Pharmaceuticals Limited, a Hong Kong company (“CTP”); and Yibo Information Consulting (Shenzhen) Company Ltd., a PRC company (“WFOE”). These are not the same companies. What's more, in the "Risks" section, it specifically states on page 16: Customers may confuse YSTP’s products with products of other traditional Tibetan or Chinese medicine companies that use the Chinese characters of “Tibet” or “Shangri-La” in their company names even where such use is not intended to infringe our trademarks.

The company mentioned in the auction is a company not involved in medicines but in olibanum.
    Mar 9 09:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This comment regarding the auction was already published in the first article of Tibet by someone else but deleted by SA. That auction website was a complete fraud and accusing something or someone to be a fraud without merits is a criminal offense.

Mar 8 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment