Dwi Fatmawati

View Dwi Fatmawati's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Philip Morris Is A Great Dividend Play [View article]
    I love this stock and doubled my position in it yesterday. I m still down a bit but this is a stock I will own forever. I agree with the dividend increase-I m also looking for .92 in the fall.
    Jun 20 11:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla-Learning From History [View article]
    Yes you are right. Thanks for catching that. I will ask the editors to change it.
    May 20 04:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Indonesia: Share The Wealth [View article]
    Overall I like your article about my country. A P/E ratio is a ratio. A P/E would not be 15% - it would just be 15.
    I'm also long indonesia through other means.

Marion88 is right. 1945 was independence.
    Apr 10 08:30 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla And The Art Of Waiting For Tomorrow [View article]
    Thanks for that. I did as you suggested. Very interesting story
    Mar 29 06:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Z10 - No Zeros For Indonesia [View article]
    Het is mij een genoegen.
    Mar 27 02:08 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Z10 - No Zeros For Indonesia [View article]
    Thank you. I write this article because I realized that the market is not only in Europe and America. But Asia is also a market for a product. And we should be remember that 5 of the most populous country, 3 of them are in Asia (China, India and Indonesia).
    Mar 26 11:09 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Z10 - No Zeros For Indonesia [View article]
    BlackBerry in Indonesia is a status symbol and already a fashion icon the same as Gucci, Versace, Prada, LV or Chanel. So in Indonesia if you want people to think that you are a fashionable person and accept you in their group, you should be have BlackBerry as your mobile. It is same like what Mr. Jobs did with Apple. He built an image that people should have every product of Apple. He also built that similar image among the investors and now Blackberry does the same things with Asia (Indonesia) market. They built an image that BlackBerry is as a fashion icon. For 10 of my friends, 8 of them would use BB as their mobile.
    Mar 26 10:42 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Z10 - No Zeros For Indonesia [View article]
    I linked my source on that one which was the Globe and Mail- a Canadian paper.
    Mar 26 11:08 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla And The Art Of Waiting For Tomorrow [View article]
    I'm glad you enjoy your car. I'm sure its a great car. However technically a millionaire is someone with a million dollars in assets. Someone who makes a million dollars per year is called a football player.

For comparison the average income of a Volt owner is $175000 / year.

Average owner of the Nissan Leaf -$125000 / year

These owners would also get the tax credit
    Mar 18 09:53 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla And The Art Of Waiting For Tomorrow [View article]
    Yes maybe because this is my first article it took longer to be published but when I submitted this Tesla was still above 39.
    Its probably a good idea to buy now and sell short closer to 40 but I feel really uncomfortable longing this stock. I'll probably wait and if it does come close to 40 again I'll short it.
    Mar 18 09:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment