View as an RSS Feed
View Dylan Byrd's Articles BY TICKER:
AIG: A Recap, And Refocus For Even More Outperformance
- AIG has had an excellent run over the past year-and-a-half, but the company is not done yet.
- Varying catalysts over the next few years should help unlock value, including the recent sale of ILFC.
- Other catalysts include the monetization of Deferred Tax Assets, as well as infrastructure spending which should pay off in increased ROE.
- Any buybacks or a possible increase in treasury rates only compound the upside, while lower interest rates serve to increase the book value.
- On AIG, And When Efficient Market Hypothesis Fails: A Chance To Make Real Returns
- Would You Really Let Sour Emotions Stop You From Buying $1 For 75 Cents?