Ethan Hunter, CA is a graduate of the Paul J. Hill School of Business at the University of Regina. Mr. Hunter holds the Chartered Accountant (CA) designation and has completed the Canadian Securities Course. Mr. Hunter works as a controller for a homebuilder in Regina, SK, Canada. Previous work experience includes financial analyst at a potash company, senior auditor at a "big four" audit firm, and coop student on the trading desk of a pension fund manager.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for E. Hunter.
Currently, there are no blog details for E. Hunter.
Currently, there are no book details for E. Hunter.
Latest Comments more »
- Excellent article. I partic... on Why Dividend Growth Investors View Stocks Diffe...
- I like Suncor, many feel th... on Canadian Oil Sands Is Undervalued
- Thanks for your response, I... on 2 Railways On Diverging Tracks
- Wow, thanks for your detail... on 2 Railways On Diverging Tracks
- What do you mean I do not h... on 2 Railways On Diverging Tracks