This user currently has no profile.
Ethan Hunter, CA is a graduate of the Paul J. Hill School of Business at the University of Regina. Mr. Hunter holds the Chartered Accountant (CA) designation and has completed the Canadian Securities Course. Mr. Hunter works as a controller for a homebuilder in Regina, SK, Canada. Previous work experience includes financial analyst at a potash company, senior auditor at a "big four" audit firm, and coop student on the trading desk of a pension fund manager.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Excellent article. I partic... on Why Dividend Growth Investors View Stocks Diffe...
- I like Suncor, many feel th... on Canadian Oil Sands Is Undervalued
- Thanks for your response, I... on 2 Railways On Diverging Tracks
- Wow, thanks for your detail... on 2 Railways On Diverging Tracks
- What do you mean I do not h... on 2 Railways On Diverging Tracks